151 model boxxers

hey as far as i know my forks havent been serviced since...well since the 151 model have come out. what is in each side of the leg and will anything happen if i take the top caps off? also how do i take the stanchions off? i have read theangryasian site and its no good to me, who has serviced them themsleves and howd u go bout it? ill check r/s.com now, thanks

CHEWY

Eats Squid
nothing will happen if you take the top caps off...
do you mean how do you remove the stanctions from the lowers? id say there would be a bolt on both fork legs at the bottem that would be screwed into the damping rods, which holds your forks in one peace. thats if they're anything like marz's.. i havnt had any experiance with boxxers

d/worry guy i figure it out, took every sing part out, faaaaark coulda told me sooner that the oil didnt have a sealed chamber(bloody manitou only) so i take the top caps off on a parketry floor, think meh, nuthing will come out, chuck her upside down and oil oil everywhere, oh well, i soaked it up and re used it

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol i told ya chris that you cant re-use that oil,
but hey CHEWY he is getting new oil in those forks, he just didnt have any at the time when he took them apart