16" Tramp Bike - Extreme beginer - Trampoline - NASHWORTH Vs Booost

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Farkers!

I'm up for a game of F.A.R.K

I've just started today, I can do a few things but I'll learn as we go.

RULES:

- No barspins until I get shorter bars, or cut them down lol.:eek:

- You've got 5 days to respond to a trick or else you automatically get a letter.

- 16" Tramp bike means 16".

- If you/me doesn't think the video of the trick is good enough you/me has to do the trick again.

- Follow the other 4 rules and you'll be fine!

Ok, let me know soon if you want to compete against me. You'll probably win but meh.

Cheers,
Nathan

Last edited:

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heres what I can do so far:

X-up
Moto whip
Flatty
No-footer
No-hander
Can Can (kinda)
One handed whip
One handed flatty
Bar hump

And I should be able to bar spin and tail whip once I put shorter bars on.

want a stp

Banned
ill vs you if no on else plays before 4th of october
i enetered in the intermiedate but i cant put tricks together so i would have got whipped if that game had of finished

so ill give you a game if no one else wants to play before 4th of october.:D

cheers,Mason

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey man I'll play you. I'm a pretty big noob as well, but Im not really on a 16incher a bit bigger bike which makes shit a lot harder! and a smallish tramp so overall not great for tricks.

want a stp

Banned
hey man I'll play you. I'm a pretty big noob as well, but Im not really on a 16incher a bit bigger bike which makes shit a lot harder! and a smallish tramp so overall not great for tricks.
that means i'm out
but if he pulls out ill play you when you get better :D

cheers,Mason

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like I'm playing Booost.

You want to set? I can do some more tricks now. Too scared to superman but!

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
okay thought I should start pretty easy so here is my super easy set - a nothing. sorry it isn't that great as it is hella windy here so I couldn't hold it for very long.

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
okay thought I should start pretty easy so here is my super easy set - a nothing. sorry it isn't that great as it is hella windy here so I couldn't hold it for very long.

"snip"
Sweet, I'll have mine up in a few hours along with my set.

Sorry for the late reply, just got home from work, arrgggh.

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mad yeh if you could get it up tonight that was be great. (Nothing suss haha)

Also I don't understand why you can't barspin if you can x-up?

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Mad yeh if you could get it up tonight that was be great. (Nothing suss haha)

Also I don't understand why you can't barspin if you can x-up?
the bearings don't run very smoothly, also the bars are very wide so you are able to do an X-up because you can kinda push the bike away from you... in a bar-spin you tend to pull the bike closer to you.
that's my theory!

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha okay, my bars are quite wide as well so I just put my feet further back and there you go, x-ups and bar spins. Got a double bar spins just then as well but my knees are sore from hitting them!

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Haha okay, my bars are quite wide as well so I just put my feet further back and there you go, x-ups and bar spins. Got a double bar spins just then as well but my knees are sore from hitting them!
Ive only tried it once at Nathans, and now i have huge bruises on the insides of my knees... and my nads still hurt from when i attempted to do a no-hand no-feet thingy, it didn't work out to well for me:rolleyes:

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok seeing as powley is answering questions for me I'll be quiet.

I video'd everything (nothing & my set) but the video for the nothing isn't working as planned. It's going all funny and fast forwarding.

I'll get do it again tomorrow on a different tape and see what happens.

Sorry.

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yoyo! Post your response/set, I've already got another set ready!
I've got a good vid of my set, just not my actual "nothing", it's been raining all day :eek:. I'll be sure to have them up by lunchtime tomorrow...if it's not raining :(.