???

Status
Not open for further replies.

D/h hucker

Likes Bikes
hey guys ive rencently havent been inthused to ride and i dunno why soo any one who had any tips yeah cheers

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
Try some other type of riding? Getting into another discipline (sp?) will give you something new to try.
Something like motocross, BMX, road cycling; like some cross training can also be heaps of fun. Plus you will probally already be pretty rood at it 'cos you're mtb'ing skills are transferred across.
Ride some different tracks. Riding tracks you haven't ridden before is always heaps of fun.
Buy a new component. You'll be enthused to get out and put it through its paces, compare the differences.
I don't know about this one, but if you introduce someone new to mountain biking you can show them around the trails, teach them skills, it would be something different.

You could maybe get into another hobby, riding 24/7 can get a little repetitive. If you have something else you enjoy, you can look forward to your riding a little bit more.

Last edited:

1stoner

Banned
when i get bord of ridding my kick ass glory i play with my ps3, i have like 35 games, hours of fun.:rolleyes:

ilovemtb

Likes Bikes
Do you ride with mates or just by yourself?

Whenever I ride by myself I find I can only stay entertained for about an hour or so. And when I ride with mates I could ride all day, when I'm with mates all I want to do is ride. So if you ride by yourself start riding with some mates (this is assuming you have mates that ride) it makes it so much more enjoyable and really wants to make you go out and ride.

But if you already have mates that you ride with and you still don't want to go out and ride I'm stumped.

when i get bord of ridding my kick ass glory i play with my ps3, i have like 35 games, hours of fun.:rolleyes:
Also please excuse my msn speak but, wtf.

remied

Squid
i had this same problem a little while ago. i found it was because i was riding the same trails over and over and had no variation. i took a break for a couple of days. i decided to buy the new nwd 8 and watched that a few times. when i felt like going out riding again i decided to concure a big jump that i had never done before. that thrill that i got from doing the jump got me back into riding.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mm dono last few weeks i have been so keen to ride but by the time i finished work i have no energy so the ride is crap n then i feel crap about it after n then be a crap person to everyone else becuase my ride was crap.

crap happens, dig some jumps :)

Emmett

Likes Dirt
*edit*

Ride something different as suggested by others. I hit the bmx track for the first time the other day. I was very ordinary, but it was awesome.

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
hey guys ive rencently havent been inthused to ride and i dunno why soo any one who had any tips yeah cheers
You could always use the downtime to do your English homework and maybe learn to write like somebody who's semi-literate. :rolleyes:

Now if anybody thinks that's being harsh, cry me a river!

These forums aren't the message board on some 14yr old's myspace page. THey are here to be used by the whole Australian MTB scene - most of whom happen to be mature, literate adults.

If we let the forums get clogged up with this sort of crap, we piss off a great deal of existing members, fail to attract new members and then Scott takes it out on us modsand quite frankly I've spent enough time locked in that cellar already this year! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.