19/9/04 North Sydney Ride

caeottic

Likes Dirt
hey im just wondering if anyone wants to go for a ride at north sydney sometime soon, doesnt matter what bikes you bring as long as you can do stair gaps and stuff like that, we will set a date later on it just depends when its good for everyone and if theres enough interest (hopfully ill have my new bike by then)

caeottic

Likes Dirt

well this weekend coming how many people will be able to come, caz i probably will be able to, probably not on saturday as oxford falls calls unless bike problems hit again, but next week ill probably ride a bmx!!!!!!!!! unless theres a sassy there for me :roll: anyway, we will decide later on this week, and if enough people show interest :evil:

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea, i will come, just pm me when your planing on doing it.

another suggestion is doing in at night, cuz alot of the good stairgaps will be packed during the day, i went yesterday night for a spin through northsydney, and found a new stair gap (well new to me anyway) which was 8 over 9, but you have to ride accross a road, that would be packed during the day... a night attack is the key :twisted:

naz

Criminally Inane
Timmy199 said:
yea, i will come, just pm me when your planing on doing it.

another suggestion is doing in at night, cuz alot of the good stairgaps will be packed during the day, i went yesterday night for a spin through northsydney, and found a new stair gap (well new to me anyway) which was 8 over 9, but you have to ride accross a road, that would be packed during the day... a night attack is the key :twisted:
where?

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where in chatswood is good to ride could do a ride there just name the time

caeottic

Likes Dirt

yeah chatswood is preety aweosme up the top, right at the top, but yeah you need to go right at night, or its to hard caz its always PACKED

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
naz said:
secret :wink: nah, you know were maccas used to be, there is one around the corner from that, but to find the other one, you go down the road there, then you turn left somewhere, go up the road, and its along there.

for the run up you need to go down an alley, go across the road, bunny hop the gutter, and do the gap.

ill show you if you go on this ride.

EDIT: what is in chatswood? there is like one small one. only about 3 over 9 or so.

caeottic

Likes Dirt

i reckon north sydney will be better than chatswood, caz chatswood always seems to be packed, ALWAYS, and on sundays north sydney is empty, but yeah tim we shall make jack come like he made you go on the city ride, when you had a stuffed thumb

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i didnt go though :lol: jack will come anyway, so do you wanna go at night or during the day, i reckon fri or sat night, depends on if im goin out :wink:

caeottic

Likes Dirt

hey futant i would be going if i had a fullface and a good bike, caz my bike isnt really ridable, the handlebars are now worse than macdonalds sign

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Timmy199 said:
FuTAnT said:
Bah, yer all girls. How about you come out to the Dargle Club round on Sunday instead!
you wanna take me
I'm getting a lift myself, I suggest you find some people that are goin out and tag along if possible. I don't have my van yet, might be able to pick it up this week if the repairs go well though.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
There's a funky stair gap next to starbucks... i see it every day on the morning pilgrimmage.

snake

Squid
yea! im up for a ride in chatswood or northsydney, i know some good places in chatswood where i used to skate that would be really good, and there are some fat places in north sydney. i wanna see this stair gap that tim is talking about
sounds like fun boys (and girls? :wink: )

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daver said:
There's a funky stair gap next to starbucks... i see it every day on the morning pilgrimmage.
yea, its allright, not too big... fun size...

if you go you can bring those peddels that im interested in.