1996-1997 Rock Shox Judy SL forks

craigjones

Likes Bikes
As the title states, im after a set of Rock Shox Judy SL's from 96-97 era (bright yellow lowers).

Wanting them for a retro build so would like them in working condition but they dont have to be immaculate.

If anyone has a set or knows of anyone that may have a set lying around and that might possibly want to let them go, could you let me know please.

Thanks

Craig

moorey

call me Mia
As the title states, im after a set of Rock Shox Judy SL's from 96-97 era (bright yellow lowers).

Wanting them for a retro build so would like them in working condition but they dont have to be immaculate.

If anyone has a set or knows of anyone that may have a set lying around and that might possibly want to let them go, could you let me know please.

Thanks

Craig
I have white Judy SL's with red decals, a little earlier, maybe 95? Bought them new for the wife's (then GF) new bike and they were ridden half a dozen times. Guessing they are not what you're after after PARTICULARLY as they are 1" steerer also.

Also, shuttup, Shredden, you pointless ranga.

Let me know if any good to you. They are just hanging in the shed, still on the near mint, 90% original '95 giant iguana.

Also, shuttup, Shredden, you pointless ranga.

beezlbub

Likes Dirt
Swaps?

Well I never thought I'd see a post looking for the exact set of forks I have bolted to my old '97 Zaskar! I'm happy to see these head to a new home, but I need some forks to install in their place as the bike does still see occasional use. Interested in a swap?

Work perfectly (except maybe rebound adjustment, but in my 15yrs of owning them I don't think it ever has), scratches etc as you'd expect but overall very good. Can get some pics if u want.