20" Beginner, Park/Street Lemontime vs. Sunday!

Ryan

Radministrator
Sorry to tell you, but in the grand scheme of BMX progression, a flyout 3 is definitely beginner. Sunday! wins. You lose by forfeit.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
A 360 would take months of practice to get right, I've only been riding for a month.
That's why I played in Beginner, to do things like 180s, not 360s.

Drew.

Eats Squid
A 360 would take months of practice to get right, I've only been riding for a month.
Yeah. Well, this game is about learning new things, not just doing the same things over and over.

Wow flyout 3's are teh r8 hard iz like not tryin dem n wot!

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude just give it up.

you piked out so he won, dont be a bad sport.

your just making yourself look like a fool.

but i find 360's hard too..:p

EDIT: maybe i will play you in a few weeks, just got to get some things down

Sunday!

Likes Dirt
think what you may, but now you just look like a total fool. you piked out without even putting down one set....
after one trick you give up......
ahahahahahah
sore looser much?

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you gotta be kidding, a 360 as a beginners trick. In your dreams....
nah i dont think he is joking.

most people learn 360's as their first trick, i know kids and that is pritty much the only trick they can do, that and tail taps.

i am still yet to learn 360's properly...:eek:

billyrockcruz

Likes Dirt
nah i dont think he is joking.

most people learn 360's as their first trick, i know kids and that is pritty much the only trick they can do, that and tail taps.

i am still yet to learn 360's properly...:eek:
From our neck of the woods this is not the case.

It seems to me that it would be akin to hitting up a backflip, flar, or similure as a 1st time trick.

From what i have seen as well as have done myself is:

180 "Before" 360 attempt and so on. slow but yet quick progression.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
i think i'd probably tend to agree. 180 beginner. 360 intermediate. 360 is creeping into beginner, but hey, i still can't get them reliably. always with the 270+ers, but hey, I suck

hubbie

Forever 1,337
OK, idea.
Harry (Lemontime), I challenge you to a Beginner game of fark. I'm probably about the same skill level as you. I can 180 consistently, but struggle to get near 360's (or where i ride anyway). I ride pegless, but can put them on if need be, and run gyro, but can't tailwhip or barrie. It'll push me a bit too, cos usually i'm pretty static with progression/I suck. You set, and create the thread if you accept.

Lewis

EDIT: I'm also mainly park, but i love street, i'm just not very good at it.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am pretty sure a flyout 360 is a beginner trick? I mean there is no degree of difficulty to it unlike tailwhips or something.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wrong. i could 360 a bmx when i was skateboarding. 360 is beginner

shmeado

Likes Dirt
lemontime... half the issue is that u complained without, to the best of my knowledge, attempting one.

all that you have to do in a 360 fly out it go with enough speed to get a second or two air time, then turn your head and shoulders quickly to one side.

once i realised that i was spinning the wrong way, i learn't them in a maximum of 20 tries. now im trying to get 360 disasters, but they aint working well cos of my fat bike.