20", GirlsJeans/Dardy class, Park, **bmx vs. Ryan** has begun

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can it be straight pedal stall into one of those feeble pedal stalls?

of feeble [peg] only?

Ryan

Radministrator
I thought you didn't have pegs anyway? That was a regular pedal stall (just pedal), then the feeble one (front wheel + pedal I don't know the proper name for it), then the backwards hop back in...I was trying to set a no-pegs trick to make it more-better as it's a bit lame of me to set peg tricks if you're not going to even attempt them. :p

Ryan

Radministrator
Of course you will. Bastard. You should have beaten me by now anyway, where are the bangers? ;)

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chances of me landing that in 5 days or less; slim to none. Horrible crash video to come.

sorry Ryan:p.
i was going to post this one up as a joke. its a mate of mine and jordan who bought a flatland frame because it was brand newat $250. no gussets welded on, had to grind it to 14mm drop outs, 18" TT, weak as. He can't 360 fast, so he legs it at quarters and does it 'massive 360s' as the wow trick. may not be as funny to others, but its hilarious to us:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8SiYG6eHYk

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry Ryan:p.
i was going to post this one up as a joke. its a mate of mine and jordan who bought a flatland frame because it was brand newat $250. no gussets welded on, had to grind it to 14mm drop outs, 18" TT, weak as. He can't 360 fast, so he legs it at quarters and does it 'massive 360s' as the wow trick. may not be as funny to others, but its hilarious to us:p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8SiYG6eHYk
Bahahaaha thats slow as, And uber air hahahahaha.

Ryan

Radministrator
I got about 30 minutes of riding in today and that's the only riding since my last set. There's no chance I'm getting it, though I did get a front foot on on a whip today which was pretty encouraging.

To be honest, I think I'm just going to forfeit altogether. I've gotten out of work before dark once since I went back last week and that doesn't look set to change for at least another month, zero riding time during the week is just drawing out my inevitable defeat and I reckon you can probably find a better game with someone closer to your level by now.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got about 30 minutes of riding in today and that's the only riding since my last set. There's no chance I'm getting it, though I did get a front foot on on a whip today which was pretty encouraging.

To be honest, I think I'm just going to forfeit altogether. I've gotten out of work before dark once since I went back last week and that doesn't look set to change for at least another month, zero riding time during the week is just drawing out my inevitable defeat and I reckon you can probably find a better game with someone closer to your level by now.
well thats sad to hear. thanks for the game anyways Ryan:)