20 years of Avanti Monster Sale!!!!

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Avanti are apparently having a Australia wide Monster Sale to celebrate their 20th Birthday this weekend. I don't know any details except there wil be a large ad in this weekends Courier Mail or whatever your relevent paper is in your State. Or just head into whoever your nearest Avanti dealer is usually these sort of Sales have serious savings!!!!

floody

Wheel size expert
On a history related tangent...
I'll see if I can borrow and scan the 1994 avanti catalogue I found a few days before I left the employ of a large avanti dealer here...
It was illuminating to look at the range then, a Carbon HT, a Ti HT, a DH bike, and separate high end ranges in both steel and aluminium...And a Ti roadie with dura-ace and those f#cking trick deep section arayas from back in the day.. Oh and the top XC bike had aluminium straight blade rigid forks, mmmm harsh...

GoingDHfast

Likes Dirt
I'd love to see that catalogue floody, post it!! Old school shit kicks arse - I might even post up some of my early 90's AMB's and MBA's with reviews.

(Which reminds me how much I regret not buying that '94 white steel Ritchey off eBay about 3 months ago - ugh, the pain..)

Rik

logged out
GoingDHfast said:
Which reminds me how much I regret not buying that '94 white steel Ritchey off eBay about 3 months ago - ugh, the pain
Oh yeh... that thing was so nice, if only I could justify the purchase :eek:

GeeBee

Squid
Thanks for the heads up about the Avanti sale

Thanks for the heads up about the Avanti sale, I shot into the LBS and grabbed an Atomic Disc as my first real mountain bike.
I've done stacks of road riding but want to give off road a serious go.

GeeBee

studdert

Likes Dirt
sore throat

COUGH COUGH product placement COUGH COUGH.

just cant seem to get rid of that sore throat......