2001 - 2002 specialized bighit comp frame

One Kill

Likes Dirt
Item: 2001 - 2002 Specialized bight comp frame, either the blue or the white one with the smaller link... its 5.5 - 6.3" travel, or there a bouts.
Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition and whatnot...
Extra Info: No cracked or excessivly damaged frames please... i don't mind if its got the standard battle scars of a 12 yr old bike, but i wouldn't mind one in half decent condition.

Last edited:

willsy01

Eats Squid
Perfect. Definitely no cracks ,serious dents or anything like that?
No cracks, no dents.....the paint on the chainstay just behind the chain rings is a bit chipped, as is the back side of the seat stay. The bolt heads have a little surface rust as do the headset cups.

To be honest, I bought it at a time that I didn't do much riding at all. It really hasn't seen that many miles.

Happy to send you photos of all the welds and any other areas.....you're welcome to come and have a look also.

One Kill

Likes Dirt
I wouldn't mind having a look at it before I lay done some cash, but assuming its all good when I see it 200 bones sounds good. At this stage it will be at some time next week, I'm flat out this week and I'm going away this weekend, but we'll suss something out next week.