2004 Chameleon - no longer available

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, let me suffer the pain and buy this thing before I change my mind.
It's a 2004 with disc mounts and gussetted head tube. And it's in Brisbane, but I'm sure I can get enough guys on the forum to speak for me that I will send it anywhere without any hassles (you pay freight).

Here's the bike in it's current condition...

Option 1 $3600
(Items marked * are brand new, never ridden)
2004 Santa Cruz Chameleon*
SC Shiver*
PIG DH H/S*
Black Spire stem
Easton EA70 Alloy Bars
LX shifters
ODI lockons
Hayes Mag Hydros
Mavic D321
Maxxis Minion DH
Hayes Hugi f/r hubs
XTR rear mech
DMR chaincage*
RF Prodigy DH ISIS*
RF Signature FR BB*
Shimano 646 SPD
Easton EA70 Post*
SDG Kevlar Ti saddle

For an alternative cheaper option, I would replace some of the parts with the following...
Option 2 $2700
99 Mr T QR 5" triple clamp forks
Hayes comp hydro front 6" (brand new)
Deore front disc hub/single track rim
XTR V Brake and Lever (rear)
XT non disc rear hub (brand new)
Dice SMO rear rim (used, but freshly built on new hub)
XTR 8sp cassette (great shape)
XT fr der
XT fr/rear shifters 8sp (near new) Lizard Skin grips
Titec chromo seat

Read This Before Posting
I will not be separating anything for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I will be selling in any and all parts, but only in the option 2 spec. That means the Shivers go with the bike or they stay with me. Please, no mixing and matching, its one or the other.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How much would you want for the 20mm front wheel if u r gonna separate?

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Baldrik, sorry but if I end up separating the Shiver and 20mm axle will be staying with me. I will only be selling the option 2 kit and frame/cranks/bb/post as separates, but I want to try for 2 weeks to sell either option as a complete package first.

Steve

Likes Bikes
ok i understand but what grips do you have? i have oury's but only one, can u part with one grip? i need a left one, oh and i need 4 spokes, will u sell me a few and how much?
thanx

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Due to peer group pressure, I have decided not to sell it anymore.

I've got a broken wrist and I'm losing my mind. It will stay in my garage until I'm back in the scene, in case I make a dreadful mistake.

I feel like a bit of a dick putting it up for sale, then changing my mind, but I'd rather feel like a dick than lose my rig. Sorry folks.

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
j5ive, my mate Steve just sold his P3 and he's been getting into my head. He'd like it back too.
There are some things you can't do on a big bike, and some of those things are awesome fun.