NSW 2005/2006 Transition Preston FR Frame or Swingarm

TransitionPete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2005/2006 Transition Preston FR Frame or Swingarm
Item Condition: Not Cracked
Price and price conditions: You Tell me
Extra Info: Will Pay for Postage

I know its a long shot. But you never know. After all these years I still have my 06 Transition Preston FR frame which has a cracked chain stay but happy to buy a complete frame aswell.

TransitionPete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi mate, sorry should of mentioned.. Mine is a medium. But I'd buy a large or small just for the swing arm to go into my medium front triangle.

Thanks for the reply but I'm purely after the 05/06. I rode the new shape from 07+ and it wasn't for me.

Cheers

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi mate, sorry should of mentioned.. Mine is a medium. But I'd buy a large or small just for the swing arm to go into my medium front triangle.

Thanks for the reply but I'm purely after the 05/06. I rode the new shape from 07+ and it wasn't for me.

Cheers
No worries, good luck with that tho.............. that is some old timer stuff your chasing there

TransitionPete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No worries, good luck with that tho.............. that is some old timer stuff your chasing there
Yeah thanks mate.. Some of the old timer stuff is still the best if you ask me.. I still work at a shop and some of the new bikes I sell and service don't compare if you ask me lol. Maybe I'm Transition biased but my 09 Bottlerocket was the best bike I've ever ridden closely followed by Preston. Once I get a Preston running I'll be hunting a Bottlerocket next. Shame you recently sold your Bottlerocket.. I could of been interested lol