QLD 2005 Giant DH Comp (medium) - SOLD

MikeC90

Likes Bikes
Item: 2005 Giant DH Comp (med) - SOLD
Item Condition: She's old and needs a seat post (does have a seat, but post went to another bike many years ago)... No cracks or anything in the frame and everything works fine, but the lower shock mount does have a little play in it. Rear wheel also needs a spoke replaced (broken nipple).
Reason for selling: Has been sitting in the shed for years, was kept for someone else to use but that never happened.
Price and price conditions: $500 +postage, happy to do a deal => SOLD
Extra Info: As above, the frame is all good apart from some play in the lower shock mount (just an allow bushing that goes in the shock eyelet, not the frame itself). The Shivers are obviously an old fork these days and do have some grazes to the lowest part of the stanchions, but they still feel quite good (I had them fully serviced not long before I stopped using them). Selling this bike cheap as it is far too good of a bike to go to waste sitting around doing nothing. Only the shock bush and a seatpost to purchase, making this a nice cheap way to get onto a proper DH rig :)
Pictures:

Last edited:

Lobo

Squid
Hey!

Would it be possible to have a look at that respectful classic? I can be around Bribie next weekend