2005 Kona Colier

Hey this isnt my bike bike but im just reporting it if anyone has had it stolen.

This bike look fairly new but a little dirty. It had been changed a lot by the guy which CLAIMED he owned it. It was a fluoro Blue 2005 Kona Colier.
It started when i was at BIG W at Warringah mall on Monday Arvo when i saw this guy with "his kona" upside down in the bike isle. He had his back tire off in his hand. He had opened a box of tubes from the shop and started putting one in the wheel. He then open a box with a pump inside it and started pumping the wheel up. I thought this was really wierd.
I looked closely at the bike and the front wheel had a really cheap crapy rim on it, the handlebars were also crap aswell as the front tire which was disc-less.
I said Where abouts did you get this from and he stared at me and said WHAT, then i said did you get it from BA and then he just said rrrrrrrrrrr yer i think i got this there yer i did get it from BA. Then i said have you had a few crashes on it because you must of broke a couple of things, he said what you mean and i said look at you front wheel, He said yer i've broken it a bit.I then just walked of thinking that was really weird.

This guy was about in his early 20's with short bleached hair.

I had seen him riding it on the sunday riding across the Roseville bridge, between cars without a helmet.

So if Anyone has had this stolen i hope this helps a bit.

Cheers tommy

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
I also saw wat i believe from ur description to be that bike/rider around frenchs forest. he was on his way to oxford falls with the bike on his roof rack.