2005 norco torrent."sold please delete"

motormtb

Likes Dirt
"SOLD PLEASE DELETE"
Item:2005 NORCO TORRENT(medium)150mm rear hub needed!!!!
Item Condition:Excellent
Reason for selling:Have only used this bike 10 to 20 times in the two years i have had it!!!
Price and price conditions:NOW TAKING OFFERS!!!!!(buyer pays freight)
Extra Info:I bought this frame approximately two years ago off a guy who bought the complete bike for the spec list and never rode the frame.I have only used this frame about 10 to 20 times,wanted to get into dirt jumping but it didn't end up happening.The frame only has two scratches that aren't really worth mentioning but you can have a look for yourself in the pics.Frame is able to be used for downhill or dirt jumping.Overall is super tough frame and in excellent condition!!!!!

Pictures:Yes

Attachments

Last edited:

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Item:2005 NORCO TORRENT(medium)150mm rear hub needed!!!!
Item Condition:Excellent
Reason for selling:Have only used this bike 10 to 20 times in the two years i have had it!!!
Price and price conditions:$200 firm(buyer pays freight)
Extra Info:I bought this frame approximately two years ago off a guy who bought the complete bike for the spec list and never rode the frame.I have only used this frame about 10 to 20 times,wanted to get into dirt jumping but it didn't end up happening.The frame only has two scratches that aren't really worth mentioning but you can have a look for yourself in the pics.Frame is able to be used for downhill or dirt jumping.Overall is super tough frame and in excellent condition!!!!!

Pictures:Yes,had a bit of trouble but finally got them up.
Have seen this frame and i think for $200 bucks who ever buys it is getting a sweet deal, good luck with the sell motor...

motormtb

Likes Dirt
Can't stress to you guys how good a condition this frame is in,does not have a dent on it and only two small marks on the frame.Bump it up!!!

motormtb

Likes Dirt
Why no interest!!!

Hey guy's can you please give me a little bit of feedback as to why i have had no interest in frame.Please only serious feedback(eg:Cause it is 150mm rear end or too expensive)all advise is appreciated,no smart arses please.Bump it up!!!

Cheers Motor

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very interested!

Hey ime interested! Will you swap for a Giant Ac frame? If so, search the thread on my AC or pm me!;)

motormtb

Likes Dirt
make me an offer!!

Sorry mate already have to many bikes at home.PM me an offer you never know your luck!!

motormtb

Likes Dirt
$100

Would be prepared to let this go for $100 buyer pays freight.This is an awesome buy and it will hurt to let it go so cheap but it is just collecting dust.