2007 DH nationals pics

the F.H.B

Likes Dirt
Well heres my pics from the weekend. Over the next couple of days I'll get them all up so give me a bit of time. Most of the photos are group A as I was racing in group B (on a side note, if any of you have pic's of 442, blue Astrix with blue ufo kit it would be appreicated).
Please dont ask if I've got photos of you, I am going to put up all I've taken so if you dont see yourself there sorry I must have missed you.
Cheers Ed

Attachments

the F.H.B

Likes Dirt
Heres some more of the photos, where possible I've tagged the photo's with the riders name or number to make things easier. If it isnt tagged its a side on shot and I cant make out who it is.
If you are in any of these shots and would like a full res copy just let me know and I'll email it through.
Last photo's should go up tomorrow night, then I can start sorting the MTNX ones...

Attachments

the F.H.B

Likes Dirt
hey mate, got any pic's of the CQ guys. numbers are : 37, 77, 1001, 71
I'll put the rest of the photos I got up tonight if I get time after riding, dont know the numbers on most of whats left as they're side on shots...
For those of you who asked for hi res copies please give me a couple of days I'll bring them into work and send from there so I have a half decent upload speed.