2007 Gt chucker 1.0 Advice please??

strauss

Likes Dirt
i have a friend looking at getting into MTB and i was wondering if the Gt chucker 1.0 were any good? has any one ridden one? what are they like?

he wants to get into pretty much all mountain riding but is on a tight budget and wants something burly enough to handle a bit of down hill but still get him up the mountain easy enough?

Last edited:

mmm..beer

Likes Bikes
I thought they were rather expensive for the spec. but the reason i didn't buy one was because i thought it was ugly. The Guy at the bike shop said it it was fair sturdy but don;t they always?:confused:

Has your mate ridden one yet?

dj larzzy

Likes Dirt
i had an 06 one i payed 800 its a good starting bike but the forks will need replacing! im not sure about the 07 but the foks are probly shit

randy spangler990

Likes Dirt
from what i'v heard and see they are fairly weak and you will probably have to spend more on fixing the thing. your better off buying a bike like a stp1 and not have to fixing everything.

Sketchy

Likes Dirt
yeah im just trying to convince my mate that it doesnt weigh 10kg which is completely stupid but what he seems to think:rolleyes:

User Name:

Likes Dirt
gt chucker 1.0

I am trying to sell a GT Chucker 1.0 2007 model because it is not the right bike for me. I have it for about 4 months and have not used it much. It is a great bike and runs very well but i just do not like the feel of it. I am getting into BMX a little bit more so i want to sell it.

:) pm me if you are interested:)