2007 IXS-Gravity DH Round-3 @Coffs Harbour (120pics on pg 1 & 3)

Ell

Likes Dirt
Gday guys,

i've sorted thru all the photos taken over the weekend - and ended up with a few bucketfulls of ones for all you riders that made the coffs course such a great track to watch.

It'll take a while to upload, but il start with the first lot i guess.

edit:

phew

more to come

Attachments

Last edited:

crozzo

Likes Dirt
hey dude

do u hav any of 607, white rims, blue norco atomik, with red goggles and blake jersey and pants

cheers, crozzo

Ell

Likes Dirt
yeah mate,

coming down the track.

btw, know how i can edit the pics to show full size rather than thumbs?

crozzo

Likes Dirt
select reply to post then get the photo u wont to put in then copy it by right clickin and hitin copy, then go to the blank post and paste the photo in again by right clickin

Ell

Likes Dirt
more more more more and copy and paste is still a bit hows your father. i.e. you need to attach first.
there must be a coding for full sized images - or an easier way than attaching your images by giving each individual URL.

edit: il do it, but it'll take ages.
here goes.

edit:
barg, getting pissed that i added so many pics in one post - so bad to trawl from top to bottom of the page.
will post more after food.
edit 2:
done! now for some more..

Attachments

Last edited:

benji boy

Likes Dirt
to make the images set in the page full size upload them to were ever then get the url and click the lil picture up the top with the mountians then enter the url in the and it will show them at full size in your original size.... great pics any more of 624..

benji

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
g'day no-712 blue giant dh team w/ white swingarm. Bright yellow shirt or black one. grey helmet. Also bike is covered in duct tape mostly.