2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

bransly

Likes Dirt
sorry i took ages guys. had other stuff on.
from the 1st page i got
DHD ??? i think
Jarrod
Declan ???
sorry didnt get any of you daver might have a vid
Balfa Oil
Lee (next post)
Rhys i got videos of you
none of Bazil_1
and none of samsty.
hey u get any of me? 803,white fox shorts,bike shed jersey

sherman

Likes Dirt
some more.
lee from 1st page.
Duff man
nosbod
malty may have a video
spinner ???
125 phil
ricky lee. may also have video.
benji101 none
musgrove none
jebus
la pointe

Attachments

david m

Likes Dirt

Hey mate did you get any of #805 i had a red white and black norco jersey on, blue shorts, a red white and black tld helmet and a silver norco team dh

cheers

sherman

Likes Dirt
It must be just that I'm too quick to capture on film. No camera's shutter speed is quick enough. hehehe.

Thanks for taking the time to look though.
Cheers!
i was meant to be racing hardtail so i wouldve been practising when you were. plus i didnt get to the race on sunday till most of the u?17 had gone though.

DWN-HLR

Banned
sorry this isnt much help but i dont havemy race number anyore but if you could look for me on a giant glory with a /bikeworx jersey long sleeve/ blue TLD gloves/ blue TLD shorts/ and TLD knee pads/ all i remember of my number is that it ended in 52 or 62 here is a picture to get an idea of what i look like cheers no biggy if you cant be bothered

Last edited:

saundo

Likes Dirt
hey mate any of rider 715 for the dh or 714 for the mtnx with a bright orange helmet cheers

bransly

Likes Dirt
sorry this isnt much help but i dont havemy race number anyore but if you could look for me on a giant glory with a /bikeworx jersey long sleeve/ blue TLD gloves/ blue TLD shorts/ and TLD knee pads/ all i remember of my number is that it ended in 52 or 62 here is a picture to get an idea of what i look like cheers no biggy if you cant be bothered

if you want your number just look for urself in the race results?

studdert

Likes Dirt
hey mate,

mtx: 204 - i think that was my number. dark TLD helmet with bright blue visor, white grey and black tld jersey, black pants on a specialized p2,dark blue colour.