2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

Ozza

Eats Squid
I got out to Stromlo desert and took some snaps of you fellas ripping dust up into my face and lense... Was a good weekend :) I have 300 plus photos so put your number up and your kit and ill see if i got you... Some photos are a bit out of focus so sorry if you are one of the riders..

Heres a bit of a taste of what i got.

Attachments

Last edited:

cody/bogen

Likes Dirt
Hey buddy

Orange thor kit (sat-sun), Red thor kit (wed-fri)
Blue TLD helmet, black intense M3 with deemax (yellow wheels).

Thanks

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
hey mate!
228, white orange 222 white rims, white fox kit on the sat, black fox kit on the sunday, grey d2 lid white goggles.

cheers
Phil

DARTY18

Likes Bikes
Hey man, any of #656 with a black n white troy lee kit, red gloves on a black Norco would be great
cheers:)

deon

Likes Bikes
hey mate. did ya happen to get any of no. 029, blue tld moto helmet, blue tld gloves and a black glory. cheers. Deon.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate,
2301 in sporties. black jersey aqnd black shorts both days and a blue and white madmaxx.
i was a group practice on saturday just incase you got photos of them

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
hey man you wouldn't happen to have any of number 141, white 2 stage, all white tld kit on sunday all red tld kit on saturday
cheers.

Demo_09

Squid
Hey #77 wearind a blue and white fox jersey and a blue 661 fullface with yellow goggles. and # 71wearing a black Tshirt with red black and white fox shorts and a howheels TLD helmet.
Thanks