.:2007 NS Products have landed:.

starship303

Likes Dirt
Yeah they have shaved some more weight without effecting strength! Ill post up some pics at a later stage to show you how. its really impressive.
^^^ I'd love to see how they have lightened the already light Sub even more Ben. The new colours are great, & the completes are getting better. I especially love the pic your brother has done of the pedals...stunning.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Chris, you have an affinity with water huh. It's been a bit of a motif in your last few images..

Which are very fricken nice i've gotta add.

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
got any specs on that capital frame?
Straight out of our new catalogue. I havent drawn a geo chart yet unfortunately, but basic geo is listed below:

Capital:
The new breed. A radical design for hardcore street and dirt applications. Blending the world of BMX and MTB into the new school of riding we see today, NS have created this beast using heavy-duty double-butted cromoly tubing. This thing was designed for the guys who really know what they are doing and in turn punish their equipment.
This frame is designed to run 24” wheels, a BMX rear hub (110mm x 14mm) and rim brakes only (if your weak). With an ultra short rear end this frame will inspire you to ride.
Use a rigid or short travel fork to keep everything sharp. This bike is serious.

Weight 2.8kg
Seat tube 320mm (12.5”)
Top Tube (physical) 55cm (21.75”)
Chainstay 375mm-395mm (14.7”-15.5”)
Head angle: 70.5 degrees with 4” travel fork

Leefy

Likes Dirt
bitch

..may i ask one thing though....the photo of the metropolis shows that it has DJ 1's....why does it have on the site..Dirt jam pro?? ....and im upset that theres no more pink:eek: :(

yakuza

Likes Dirt
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! would there be a bike shop some where that has a pink one?
ha ha i already have one
pink is soooo nice
i got the last one of three from the distributer and that was before christmas
you would be dreaming if a shop had one in stock i would imagine
good luck finding one

i love the hubs, there rolling sex

---Matt---

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah they have shaved some more weight without effecting strength! Ill post up some pics at a later stage to show you how. its really impressive.
Got any more info about how they saved the weight? I'm pretty keen to see what they've done!

---Matt---

hardtailer

Likes Dirt
ha ha i already have one
pink is soooo nice
i got the last one of three from the distributer and that was before christmas
you would be dreaming if a shop had one in stock i would imagine
good luck finding one
found one! PM me if ya want it

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
Got any more info about how they saved the weight? I'm pretty keen to see what they've done!

---Matt---
Hey Matt,

Sorry I havent got round to showing how yet, ive been really busy the last two weeks, but hope to get some pics and words together this tue or wed to show everyone.

Cheers,

Ben.

mitch866

Likes Bikes
i am in love with the green metro when will it be availible for me to spend my hard earned pennies on?

moosegoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this threads old as. and its pretty stupid asking that when the thread was made by the australian distributor.

but anyway can't you get them on crc?