2007 - Oceanias - Thredbo.

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Took something like 240 photos (all on raceday)
I was marshalling in the forest section between show-off rock and bunnywalk so forgive me for having all shots in the same location. There is a spattering of group-B practice in the lower part of the course as well.
Went for quantity not quality and lighting conditions were quite tricky so some are not exactly great but will post them up anyway.
Due to the shear number of pics they have been posted pretty much as shot without any post processing correction or cropping, other than reduced in file size. Also some pics are quite grainy due to having to push the ISO because of failing light. Exceptions were a couple of horrendously over exposed pics that I spent an extra 30 seconds on.
Decided to post all pics in random order just to keep it interesting.
Got most riders but did miss a few here and there.
Sorry if I missed you but I was there to marshal after all and was either on the radio or walking between sections when you've come through.

Attachments

Last edited:

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Im sure I was riding slowly enough to be around for at least one shot...
Cheers Ed
Ed,
I appologised to you as you rode past for not getting a pic. You were one of the unfortunates that missed out as a result of radio traffic. Next time for sure, I promise.

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Time for a few more. About 1/5th the way through.

Dud - sorry 'bout that

Claire back on the track

I make you look good Lavis - you owe me

Attachments

Last edited:

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Sick pics mate

can I make a request to see foxy in the next installment? 2nd Aussie girl home deserves a sick pic say what?

She'll be on the green IH, wearing some UFO gear or some such thing...

Last edited:

Little T

Likes Dirt
Nice pics mate. Just curious to know, why do alot of people have tubes in between their fork arch and crown?

Last edited:

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Mud Guard action!

Nice pics mate. Just curious to know, why do alot of people have tubes in between their fork arch and crown?
Cheapest,simplest way of creating a "0" spray effect up in your face, so it fatigue`s your goggles less.
Hence ....It Stop`s Flick-Up!
Top Mud Mod;)

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
next installment

Ginge - head's fuzzy even with the helmet on

another dud - sorry

There is a shot before this Ricky - still to come

Morning practice

Attachments

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler