16. Tom Patton - 5:24.15
37. Joshua Button - 5:45.87
DSQ. Will Rischbeith

Junior Women will be posted when the UCI website works again

Last edited:

mitchy bear

Likes Bikes
will's dsq

yep dad said that Will came off the track and then he didnt start back on the spot where he came off

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Great result for 4th, 5th and 6th.........I wonder what happened to Button? He was going quite well.:confused:

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
I'm sure the lads will all have a story to tell about their respective race runs. Still not a bad result overall when you look at it, 5 in top 20 is a pretty good result. Feel a bit sorry for Will being DSQ'd.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
YEOW HETHERINGTON!! Awesome to see him in 10th place!! Especially after about 12hrs before his race he had a crash and was knocked out! Said he could hardly walk the morning of the race!

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
YEAH!!! Dave Hethrington did an awesome job. Its good to see a Victorian rider for once doing so well. Good on him...:D

Cheers,

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I wonder what happened to Button? He was going quite well.:confused:
Just got off the phone to Josh's dad and unfortunately he came off twice (one was pretty big) in the infamous woods section. Bad luck there for Josh, but he's racing the World Cup finals this weekend in Slovenia so he'll smash it there.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Cheers Squid. I figurd he'd had a fall. If he rode a conservative run and just wanted to finish I'd belt him in the ear for it. Unlucky Josh, good luck in Slovenia!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Just been going through the results, Cam Mccauls little bro Tyler must be a little pinner! He managed to get 18th

entombed

membarrrr
Just got off the phone to Josh's dad and unfortunately he came off twice (one was pretty big) in the infamous woods section. Bad luck there for Josh, but he's racing the World Cup finals this weekend in Slovenia so he'll smash it there.
J-But binned it 3 Times and is on crutches after hammering his the same foot he did at Coffs. Didnt stop him coming out last night and watch Delfs boogey all night long...

Will got DQ for coming off the track and not entering at the same spot. Some pommy punter doobed him into a marshall.

profaine

Likes Dirt
J-But binned it 3 Times and is on crutches after hammering his the same foot he did at Coffs. Didnt stop him coming out last night and watch Delfs boogey all night long...

Will got DQ for coming off the track and not entering at the same spot. Some pommy punter doobed him into a marshall.
Just wondering, does anyone know what sought of time Will's race run was shapping up to be? Other then going off the track did he crash? I imagine if he wasn't DSQ it would have been a competitive time?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Just wondering, does anyone know what sought of time Will's race run was shapping up to be? Other then going off the track did he crash? I imagine if he wasn't DSQ it would have been a competitive time?
I believe Hetherington caught him in his race run or something so it wasnt going to be shaping up to be anything to great...

Dont quote me on that though..

nosbod

Likes Bikes
Well Done Mitch

Watched these boys for the a few years now riding in WA and always knew that Joel was good and if he gets a clean run can be bloody fast. As for Mitch I knew he was fast but he didn't really get the results he was after during his first year OS. Then I got to see Mitch at the Nationals in Stromlo and noticed he had upped his game and taken it to the next level. He was precise, clean and stronger than previous years. If he can keep his focus I think he will finally start getting the results that he is capable of.
All we need now is for Benny Bell to get his ass back OS and we will have a pretty strong WA representation overseas.
Well Done Mitch and Joel. (and of course the other WA boy ,SAM)

entombed

membarrrr

He thinks he lost about 8 secs so work it out :eek:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

He's on crutches! Bummer.........I bet the boogey nights helped his cause.:rolleyes: