2007 XC Round 2 - Arcadia May 20th

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club

This Sunday sees MWMTB asking to WSMTB to come over to our place for a little race. Which will see mate against mate, state against state - old grudges settles and new ones arrise. What is more you'll score points in both club series. For more directions, start times and more details check www.mwmtb.com. There's been a minor track change since last time you rode it.

Concurrent with this there will be the first round of the NSW State Bike Trials Series. Which you can also enter Novice Trials is easily doable on an XC bike (remembering some of the rules is a bit tricky), so you can race in the morning and do Trials in afternoon.​

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Interim Results

Hope everyone enjoyed Sunday's racing & Trials. Here are the interim results for the weekend, if you think you spot an error please let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix them

http://www.mwmtb.com/cms/uploads/results/07 Club XC Rnd 2 - Interim Results.pdf

Trials results are still to come.

Further a field Zoe King was racing in Italy in preparation for a few upcoming World Cup races. Zoe finished 19th overall, just behind fellow Aussie Joanna Wall while Tory Thomas came 10th. They weren't the only Australians there with some of the men competing also Daniel McConnell finishing 6th (1st U19), Daniel Braunsteins 17th (2nd U21) and Lachlan Norris 20th (3rd U21).

Rob