2008 Norco Team DH

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That looks superb, the specs are top notch.

Going to need a ride report on the bike and those tires.
I have only done a short amount of shuttles today so it's far too early to have a decent comment on them but first impressions are great. I'll probably write something up after spending more time on them.

Hey mate awesome rig! Norco have definitely improved their dh bikes over the years. How do you like your bar stem combo? Ive ridden the sunline bars and absolutely love them but i was wondering how they feel on the sunline stem?

Ride her hard!

Cheers,

Greg
I am so impressed by the Sunline gear. The bar & stem combo is spot on with the stem being nice & short but also low. The bars are also great being a lower rise and also & wide. Then both the stem & bars are really light to make a winning combination to top it off. There are lots more Pro's running the gear for 08 to so keep an eye out for them.

camday

Likes Dirt
Ross at iRide Bikes in Melbourne deserves a lot of credit for getting this out the door and ready for Thredbo this weekend. He put in a heap of work for aday, so he cant be thanked enough for his professional work.

If you need any work done, Ross cant be recommended highly enough for all your needs, so make sure you go in and see him.

I must admit, it's a trick lookin rig. The red ano all over looks great. Good stuff aday

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ross at iRide Bikes in Melbourne deserves a lot of credit for getting this out the door and ready for Thredbo this weekend. He put in a heap of work for aday, so he cant be thanked enough for his professional work.

If you need any work done, Ross cant be recommended highly enough for all your needs, so make sure you go in and see him.

I must admit, it's a trick lookin rig. The red ano all over looks great. Good stuff aday
Yes go get your frame professionally faced by him today, makes everything run perfectly straight & the service is exquisite. :p

looking sweet aday. lenny has been talking about your bike and cannot wait to see it in the flesh.
Lenny should attent some races & i'll be happy to give you blokes a ride on it. Matt you'll have to talk him into going to Mt.Beauty Nats or some Buller races next year!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Not bad young fella! not bad at all:cool: perhaps you'll hold onto this one long enough to get a season out of it!

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So how did it come out of Thredbo ? I'm having horrible visions of a chain thats a bin job , BB swimming in muddy water , bearings all gritty sounding , scuff marks from muddy shoes rubbing the stays.:eek:

Tell me it aint so !

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
So how did it come out of Thredbo ? I'm having horrible visions of a chain thats a bin job , BB swimming in muddy water , bearings all gritty sounding , scuff marks from muddy shoes rubbing the stays.:eek:

Tell me it aint so !
Having not spoken to him, I can only imagine he binned it in practice, sustained life threatening injuries and it will be up for sale in a couple of days:p

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Tell me it aint so !
It went awesome, both in the dry & wet it took everything I threw at it. Pitty I could not clip in for a third of my race run up top then having to stop to finally clip in but other than that it was great.

Having not spoken to him, I can only imagine he binned it in practice, sustained life threatening injuries and it will be up for sale in a couple of days:p
I only binned it once while sitting down & not looking where I was going I just fell over the side into a nice soft shrub. No life threatening injuries or any sort of injuries for me anymore! They suck.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Beautiful.. what more can i sayyy. Thats makes my decision final ( i want my norco team now) ahah.
I love the sunline set up, straight lines etc etc very smick. Also i was curious about how the ata WC run.
Nuthing short of perfect.
:)

LeeD

Likes Dirt
Very nice bike i have one as well and im loving it the only problem is that the forks seem to be a bit hard and im not getting full travel from them do you have any tips for tuning or so what i way around 65kg
cheers