2008 NSW DH #2 Del Rio

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
A few pics from the weekend.
Had a pretty disappointing weekend with the camera.
Have binned about 60% of what I shot for various reasons.

Think I'll kick things off with rider #109, easing back into things after the best part of 2 1/2 years off.
He was happy all weekend and I'm pretty happy to see the big fella back on a DH bike.

Attachments

cody/bogen

Likes Dirt
A few pics from the weekend.
Had a pretty disappointing weekend with the camera.
Have binned about 60% of what I shot for various reasons.

Think I'll kick things off with rider #109, easing back into things after the best part of 2 1/2 years off.
He was happy all weekend and I'm pretty happy to see the big fella back on a DH bike.

Fark yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bigmannn is back.
woo

ryan123

Likes Dirt
hey chris id you happen to getnay of rider 619, red kit sat, green and black kit sunday, glory

cheers

fletcha2233

Likes Dirt
hey hey.
yellow carbon flame helmet yellow goggles yellow gloves.
kona stab. chrome one bro.
TBSM shirts pink or black!
thanks glen Jacobs :rolleyes:

shippy

Likes Bikes
hey mate there awesome snaps i seen him riding that week end he was on the pinn aye

did you get any piks of #620 black tld gear peaty helmet

cheers

hotrod

Likes Bikes
hey mate did you happen to get any of #607 black shift kit with 661 carbon helmet
cheers

lavis77

Likes Bikes
hey
any of 701 ironhorse sunday wc 08 wearing tld black and white kit on saterday and sunday ironhorse jersey and custom paint helmet black with silver blade.

thanks chris

Cody,
Just as a thanks for that suck up your pic is next.
I know I've posted this in another thread but WTF hey.

I've seen a few good photos of Cody, but I think this is the best. You can tell he is flying - look at the wind distortion on the number plate. Cody, great move, incontinent, for a part time starter, you make a pretty good photographer - top photo.

Last edited: