DJ 2009 Blk Mrkt Riot -Stealth Pictures!

parker93

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Oh, I didn't think you guys would want to see it!
Picture doesn't do this justice by the way. Some sexy-er photos coming soon though.

But for now, behold...

And last, but not least!

Duckman

Likes Bikes
Mate that is one sexy looking machine right there, thinking about adding one to my garage need a good hardtail, decisions got a ride review?

parker93

Likes Bikes and Dirt
...got a ride review?
Not as of yet. Will write one up in a week or two.
Although the Verdict is good :)

Needs MOAR! Black bars, black lowers. Very nice though :p
Looking for black bars. (See my Deity for sale thread) and I'm going to try and find some black lowers for my Argyles :)

dude thats so sick! haha i want it! looking awesome. come ride soon.
Sure, When my ankle heals up. I farkin rolled it after racing at Melba. I was 'attempting' to jump the table on my BMX but came off the bike mid air and landed wrong. NOT FUN!

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And you took you bloody time... :p
And i thought i took a while to build mine.
I took about 2 months but you took about 6 months to finish the build. :D

But by the looks of it, it was worth it though. Very nice.
Definitly black lowers and bars. But if you get them don't ride it at night without reflectors. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Regarding lowers, if you'd like i might be interested in a swap. As i've got black 302's. Hmm....

parker93

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I finished it about 2 months ago, just haven't posted the pictures!

Might be interested in a swap as well, Although I'm wondering about pulling the forks apart :confused: It would leave me without a bike for a while!

Wouldn't mind selling my argyles and getting Brodie_78kt 4X's
Decisions!

parker93

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, Been tossing up rigid for a while now, although I need to save some money!
I might sell some stuff and get a cheap pair.

Recently I had a set of Spank Royal bars and Stem on there (Those bling gold ones) but there taking a rest because there to wide and I cbf' to cut them down. I might sell them and get some bada bings though, anyone interested?

dj ben

Likes Dirt
very nice bike mate. are they schwalbe table top sport or table top normal tyres? how are they coz i mite be getting some