2009 Interschools It was a good one....

mtb_55

Likes Bikes
Does you and your school have to organise all the forms and stuff before the christmas holidays or what is the go????

cj.

Likes Dirt
No information has been released that I know of so you can't really register yet. You will just need your principals signature and all that jazz.

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They said this year at the Australian ones that it will be being held in Mt Buller. There will also be a northern and southern conference.

That's just from the info i heard earlier this year at the australian ones.

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They said this year at the Australian ones that it will be being held in Mt Buller. There will also be a northern and southern conference.

That's just from the info i heard earlier this year at the australian ones.
Well,
I emailed all the thredbo staff and all the buller staff and they said it will be held as usual, the same it was this year.

mtb_55

Likes Bikes
All this interschools stuff is really hard to understand. I think that it would be confusing for a school to register a team if its their first time. What is this northern and southern buisness??

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All this interschools stuff is really hard to understand. I think that it would be confusing for a school to register a team if its their first time. What is this northern and southern buisness??
If you go to school and live in Victoria you go to the Southern Conference at Mt. Buller. And If you go to school and live in New South Wales you go to the Northern Conference at Thredbo.
You don't have to register as a school and I didn't need my Principals signature, I just told her I was going away for a week and was going to be representing the school in a MTB competition and it was as easy as that. If you want to Bording School or a private school it would probably be a bit more complicated than what I did.

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got another email today.
It reads:

Hi Zac,

Just thought I would send you the information sheet about who we are & what we are doing to keep you informed.

The website should be live by the 1st November & will have updated details re Interschools.. Will also forward you anything relevant.

Kind Regards

Jane Corben
Sth East MTB Co
51 Friday Drive, Thredbo NSW 2625
Ph 02 6457 6234
Fax 02 6457 6334
Mob 0403 033 170

mtb_55

Likes Bikes
Got another email today.
It reads:

Hi Zac,

Just thought I would send you the information sheet about who we are & what we are doing to keep you informed.

The website should be live by the 1st November & will have updated details re Interschools.. Will also forward you anything relevant.

Kind Regards

Jane Corben
Sth East MTB Co
51 Friday Drive, Thredbo NSW 2625
Ph 02 6457 6234
Fax 02 6457 6334
Mob 0403 033 170
so much for the website being up on the 1st of november or is my computer trippin?

mtb_55

Likes Bikes
this south east mtb co peopole are a bit behind with there website it was ment to be up a couple of weeks ago.

spose its understanderble as they would have heaps of shit to do to get thredders up and running.

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this south east mtb co peopole are a bit behind with there website it was ment to be up a couple of weeks ago.

spose its understanderble as they would have heaps of shit to do to get thredders up and running.
especially when it snowed 20cm on the weekend!