2009 Morewood Enza

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey guys,

Here we go for our monthly press release:

Morewood and Rouler are proud to finally introduce the Morewood Enza hardtail 4x/dj frame to Australia. It's been a long time coming with prototypes here and there.

Morewood have come up with a pretty cool lightweight race ready hardtail and still remaining their trademark looks and added a very smart looking decal kit that sets the bike off quite nicely.

Check it out:

Enza

• headset: semi-integrated for low stack height and a strong headtube.
  • bottom bracket: 73mm iscg 05 ready
  • Drop outs: vertical drop outs with replaceable hanger. 135 mm x10 rear spacing.
  • colours: white/ pink/black
  • size: one size fits all
  • weight:2.4kg on the dot. weighed by park tool scale

price:$1150

I also want to remind you guys that we have a sick blog going with news from our riders, updates from the team kenda morewood bos around the world with bikes and videos.:

here's a taste of the latest pics: More can seen on www.rouler.com.au

We would like to extend our biggest thank you to people who have ordered bos suspension for their patience. But the wait is nearly over! Shipment are rolling in.

Nicho
www.rouler.com.au

Attachments

Last edited:

nicho

Sacré bleu!
HEy well you'll find for example that the yeti dj is 69 degree too. Nothing out of the ordinary for a 4x bike really.

Nicho

takai

Eats Squid
HEy well you'll find for example that the yeti dj is 69 degree too. Nothing out of the ordinary for a 4x bike really.

Nicho
No, its not out of the ordinary, just surprised that they havnt started producing some slightly slacker 4X bikes, especially given that several of the top guys are running 64-66deg head angles.

syko

Likes Dirt
The dirt jump/4X frame is sick, and i agree with Patto the DS is amazing!!

But whats the go with running a Fox rp23 (or what ever it is) on the rear of the DS frame couldn't have BOS shortened a S**Toy?

Frame aside, any chance those short travel BOS forks will go into production?
They are in production i believe, they are called N'dee but they might have been lowered because their normal travel is 180mm.

Last edited:

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Frame aside, any chance those short travel BOS forks will go into production?
Hey mate, they are in productions and they are the N'dees but lowered especially for Rennie.

The dirt jump/4X frame is sick, and i agree with Patto the DS is amazing!!

But whats the go with running a Fox rp23 (or what ever it is) on the rear of the DS frame couldn't have BOS shortened a S**Toy?

They are in production i believe, they are called N'dee but they might have been lowered because their normal travel is 180mm.
Yeaah they are running a fox rp23 for now since Bos doesn't have an air ready yet.

There's more pics of the ds on our blog!
www.rouler.com.au

Nicho

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those are probably the only 2 morewoods that i actually like...
both look very nice, but im not a fan of the others in the morewood line up...

syko

Likes Dirt
Yeaah they are running a fox rp23 for now since Bos doesn't have an air ready yet.

Nicho
Thanks for that Nicho. So they are going to produce an air shock in the near future? Or are they just going to stick with the coil's?

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey mate,

yes bos has an air shock in the works but probably won't be out for public until 2010 along with the enduro for the "deville".

nicho