2009 National Series Round-4 Mt Buller

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Thought I'd start off my pics a little different this time.

For those of us who travelled down on Thursday, it was hot-hot-hot !!!!
How hot you ask, I took this snap somewhere between Glenrowen and Mansfield. Prior to this the outside temp was jumping around the low 40's but fuck me this was hot.

Getting close

Getting closer

Was the first time to Mt Buller for us so Thursday arvo had to get out and see what this place is all about.

Friday Morning, got up early to check out a Victorian alpine sunrise.

Oh yeh, I also got 1 or 2 pics of the riding.

Attachments

chops

Likes Dirt
hey man have you got any pics of me i was #523 and the one who stacked near you on Sunday( you had to help me get bak up from that ledge i fell off.LOL) riding the 09 glory dh0
cheers
liam

stevenw

Pro Rider
Hi Chris,

Nice shots of the country side. Your bloody eager getting up early to catch the sunrise?... :D

Don't spose you have any pics of Rhys?... Rider 203.

Cheers
Jo

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
hey man have you got any pics of me i was #523 and the one who stacked near you on Sunday( you had to help me get bak up from that ledge i fell off.LOL) riding the 09 glory dh0
cheers
liam
Yeh didn't get a pic of you going over, was too busy getting out of your way. Got a pic of you 10ft below me after you finally came to a stop.
I really should learn to keep snapping away when a rider crashes, seems all you guys love the crash pics.

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Hi Chris,

Nice shots of the country side. Your bloody eager getting up early to catch the sunrise?... :D

Don't spose you have any pics of Rhys?... Rider 203.

Cheers
Jo
Rhys who you say ????????????????
Yeh Jo I got a few of your young fella, even a couple without the helmet on. All pics are at home so I'll post them up a few at a time during the evening this week. Still gotta process them all.

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Hey CHOPS,
You're pretty clever to have 2 race numbers, 2 bikes and 2 different kits.
Just kidding, I have a results sheet so I can put a name to the number.

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
hey mate!
awesome shots.. you were way to motivated for the sunrise photos mate!!!

any of 332.. white intense with white forks, with a green and black helmet with gold lense goggles.

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Hi chris

i have the same problem with crashes got to remember riders like to see them

nice pics too cart wait to see race ones
cheers neil:d

stevenw

Pro Rider
Rhys who you say ????????????????
Yeh Jo I got a few of your young fella, even a couple without the helmet on. All pics are at home so I'll post them up a few at a time during the evening this week. Still gotta process them all.
Oh your a champ.... Thanks chris.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Hey Chris, pretty sure it was you that Tristan and I were talking to Sunday night.. (putting faces to farkin' names) =]

Some nice shots too, chair lift one look niceee. Be sure to try and keep your horizons level when setting up a landscape shot though ;)

48degrees is just plainly too farkin hot!

Cheers,

Patto

hey man
great pics
do u happen to have any of #820 grey/white camo jersy, black shorts, grey giant glory With 888's
#819 red/black/grey jersy black shorts, brown ironhorse sunday with world cup boxxers
cheers

james green

Likes Dirt
hey mate

did you happen to get any of rider 504? Green turner DHR with white wheels blue troy lee helmet and green scott goggles?

cheers

cody/bogen

Likes Dirt
Look mate all i wanna see is some pics of a booner in High Vis with the 'dun hills' out the top pocket....
u know my set up
cheers mullet man