2009 Norco 250 *UPGRADES* new pics bee up sooon

Macca8530

Likes Dirt
Just picked this up today from my LBS. I know most people seem to think that the 2009 250 is ugly compared to previous years, but once you loose the grey tyres its inner beauty shines:p Rides magnificently, geometry is dialled. If your thinking about getting one do it!

Frame - 4130 butted chromoly, slotted dropout, mid bb, integrated seatpost clamp, integrated headset
Rear shock - N/A
Front shock/fork - RockShox Argyle 409
Handlebars - Black Market Badaboom black 3 inch rise
Stem - Black Market Underboss black
Headset - FSA Impact 8D integrated
Grips - Odi longneck lock on
Saddle - Shadow consiparcy
Seatpost - Pivotal Tron alloy 25.4 short length
Front brake - pffft
Rear brake - Hayes Stroker Ryde, 6” rotor white
Cranks - Demolition medials black
Chainguide - N/a
Chain - YBN halflink
Pedals - Odyssey twisted pc black
Front derailleur - n/a
Rear derailleur - n/a
Front shifter - n/a
Rear shifter - n/a
Cassette - 11tooth
Front hub - Ns roller simple 20mm purple
Rear hub - Ns single speed pro 11tooth purple
Front rim - Sun Equalizer 31 black
Rear rim - Mavic ex721 black
Spokes - DT swiss
Nipples - dt swiss
Tyres - Maxxis holy rollers 2.2
Tubes - standard
Total weight - 12.8

Attachments

Last edited:

howie_two4

Likes Dirt
Please paint it a different colour please paint it a different colour please paint it a different colour

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
Mate nice looking ride, im really liking it i still like my 08 250 but they have to up the level of new paint schemes and what not.

mlsred

Likes Dirt
these things are awesome they feel like a custom built not a stock bike im thinking of buying one have fun on it they ride awesome

A-shadow

Likes Bikes
Yeah i was seriously contemplating buying this bike, but then i saw the 08 model and i had to get it instead. I reckon chrome frame is bad, and yeah grey tires are like wtf?? Plus this was about 500 more than the 08.

On a positive note, spokes look pimp as in real life.

Ek155

Likes Dirt
I have a 08 250 and fark i can imagine how nice this would feel, but i have to say the colour scheme is killing me, not the chrome frame, but the red bars?
nice ride.

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is such a sweet ride. Love how they decked it out with sweet parts to this year. They will sell out so quick. Ride hard mate macca, looks more impressive then our cowan eh! :p
Adam

Riedy

Likes Dirt
The paint looks shit house i reckon, (no offense just my opinion) i think they should sack the painters at norco and get some new ones.

Macca8530

Likes Dirt
yeah i was abit skeptical of the paintjob, mainly the frame being chrome. does anyone know if it will peel like the chrome "mtx" wheels? hopefully it wont

mlsred

Likes Dirt
well firstly its not paint its chrome and all chrome will peel if its not treated properly, i do think it looks alot better in the flesh than in pictures, im seriously thinking about buying one but custom paint all the red parts green and get some green halo twin rails like what was on my old bike before it was stolen

Steepy

Likes Dirt
the colour scheme is killing me, not the chrome frame, but the red bars?
nice ride.
Shit yeah! I reckon the rest of the bike looks sweet as but the cockpit area is just red overload! :eek: Swap out those red bars for some black ones and it'll look heaps better IMO.