2009 Round 3 Del Rio, initial

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Del Rio will not be open to the general public outside club days. Del Rio is on private land and due to insurance considerations can only be open when club official is present.

WSMTB has moved a joint club day with Central Tablelands to May 24, this will be Round 4 of the club series. A wsmtb club day has busses, trailers and first aid and costs $50 with MTBA licence. If you want to practice the state race track it will be used on this day, to bed it in. WSMTB DH committee is deciding which track to use and if so which modifications will be made to that track, work days will be undertaken before May 24 and if you build you may ride when complete. Building will be posted in clubs wsmtb.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
OH right thanks for the info,

so we are not running the same track as last years?
That track was a lot of fun.

nicho

The_Master

Likes Dirt
... If you want to practice the state race track it will be used on this day, to bed it in.
Speaking of the track to be used at the State round, can someone give an overview of what changes there will be from the track used last year? Or will it be a completely different track used (the freeride track?)

Cheers.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
awesome! thats the weekend I've got off. i might be able to come down to test the track out.

benji101

Likes Dirt
Yeah it would be sweet to hear some details on whats being changed ont he track or if its a completly new track.. and If its a new track is it in the same place as last yrs track. right near the caravan park?

cheers.

Jebus

Pro Rider
hey just wondering if we can ride on saturday of the club race this weekend on the 24th...
cheers

hey just wondering if we can ride on saturday of the club race this weekend on the 24th...
cheers

may 24. wsmtb/ctmtb club race. you want to ride? race.:).............
not sure if theres any riding on the saterday at this stage. (i just saw were your coming from?)
will have to make further inquiries.

Last edited:

Jebus

Pro Rider
yeh, sorry should have been a little bit clearer, i mean "practice for the race" on saturday as ill be coming up from canberra, so want to make it worth while you know...

thanks buddy

ricky lee

Pro Rider
yeah, I have heard there are a few people comming from all over the place to test the track out for state and they were keen to ride saturday as well, like Jebus said make it worth while.

yeh, sorry should have been a little bit clearer, i mean "practice for the race" on saturday as ill be coming up from canberra, so want to make it worth while you know...

thanks buddy
yeah, I have heard there are a few people comming from all over the place to test the track out for state and they were keen to ride saturday as well, like Jebus said make it worth while.
ok lookie here boys and girls,
i know SOME of you bloakes/ladetts are coming from far afield. heres my thought. and know that my thoughts don't count for much.
i'm not gonna be out there on saterday, there may be others i don't know. know this.
saterday is not a club day. i.e no insurance. but,
if you arrive on saterday and book accom/ camping and speak to grahem/ bunny (park management)and let them know your intentions and that you understand that its your risk AND MAKE A DONATION TO THE HARD WORKING BUILD CREWS and put down your money for racing on sunday. then i got no problems.
if anybody else does, who has a right to object. such management, club reps etc then thats what the go is. their word is final.
if you do arrive on the saterday and ride/practice then you must pay up front for the sunday AND give a little for the crew who build with little funding to get the big dream happening (this does not cover you for the saterday) . if you make shit happen on saterday and DNS on sunday, then there will be NO REFUND for the sunday. unless someone in authority says otherwise.
if you do get down there on saterday an ride. don't forget to check out the other lines. theres several there now(search the wsmtb forums on rotaburn forums for info.)
this offer is only for this weekend clubbie only.
hope this doesn't deter you. just covering our arse.PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING!

seeya there sunday