2009 santa cruz v10???

browny_5

Likes Dirt
ive been looking around and have searched but i cant find any pics of them so any help would be great.

thanks joe

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man they were so late with there 08 deliveries that i wouldn`t think they would change them for 09 . Sc usually run a frame for 3 years and the 08 is there 3rd < new > v10

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there wont be a "09" v10, they only bring out new models when they have something to improve upon the older ones. They dont bring out new models every year like other companies.

Reubs

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FYI they should have their new 8 inch bike out in september/october as a replacement for the vpfree. From what my friend has been told by the S.C. rep it will be along the lines of a scaled down V10 more than an updated version of the 'free.

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there wont be a "09" v10, they only bring out new models when they have something to improve upon the older ones. They dont bring out new models every year like other companies.
I think the 2009 v-10 has a 1.5'' head tube.
I saw a photo about 3 months ago of a v-10 with the 35mm stanchioned boxxer prototypes on it.
And it had 1.5'' - 1 1/8'' reducer cups in it.
Look at this thread.

Last edited:

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think the 2009 v-10 has a 1.5'' head tube.
I saw a photo about 3 months ago of a v-10 with the 35mm stanchioned boxxer prototypes on it.
And it had 1.5'' - 1 1/8'' reducer cups in it.
Look at this thread.
yep 09 V10 has 1.5 inch headtube. that's pretty much all they have changed though.