2009 Stairclimb for Multiple Sclerosis

wicksey

Likes Bikes
Hi Guys,

I am taking part in the 2009 Step Up for MS Stairclimb in order to raise funds for people affected by multiple sclerosis. Multiple sclerosis is the most common disease of the central nervous system and affects over 18,000 Australians. The event is a timed race up 1096 of Perth's Tallest Building, Central Park.

Did you know?
* The average age of diagnosis of MS is 30 years old
* MS affects three times more women than men.
* An estimated 18,000 people in Australia have MS.

The MS Society of WA (MSWA) is a not-for-profit charity organisation dedicated to assisting people living with MS.
MSWA aims to minimise the impact of multiple sclerosis on all individuals affected by the disease, their families, carers and the community by offering a wide range of assistance, services and equipment.

We want to enable people with MS to maximise their participation in the community; to improve community awareness and understanding of MS; to advocate for all people with a disability; and to work towards finding a cure for MS.

Please DONATE by clicking on this link and help MSWA to help all people affected by multiple sclerosis. Every dollar counts.

Thanks

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Damn good cause, MS is all to often overlooked/forgotten about.

My ex's father was diagnosed a few years ago, the effects are horrible...

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Stairclimb for Multiple Sclerosis
Didn't know you could get it from climbing the stairs!

Went to the Monster Session earlier this year, which was a bunch of Sydney bands from the 90's raising money for MS. It was the best show I've seen this year and despite the fact that it was pissing with rain and some iother crap festival was on, got a great turn out.

Even bought a limited edition signed poster to contribute:

It's a good cause.

RCOH

Eats Squid
I can't belive I missed that. Gilgamesh are my all time favourite sydney punk band!