2009 State Champs Mt Buller - Mtbpicsonline.com

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Hi All,

Pics are up and ready for viewing. The pics are not what I call my best. Having a farked up leg didn't make climbing that hill easy. Nor getting into a good position. But....I hope you like.

Cheers

Hux

ned the rider

Likes Dirt
hux i dont know if it's just me but i cant find the pics and the server cannot be found
is anyone else having this problem

Last edited:

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
all that comes up for me is a google toolbar saying the link is broken...
what should i do?

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it was working last night? i am getting the problem though aswell? just wait it out... oh and good photos. pitty theres none of me :eek:

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah nothing yet for me:(
are there alot of pictures ?
still havent found anyof me and im hoping theres atleast one of me!:eek:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Nothing Serious guys! This often happens when too many people hit the site at the same time. All good now!

HUX YOU ARE MY HERO AAND I LOVE YOU!!!!! and Marnie haha thanks hux

James
You're always welcome Murph!

Last edited:

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Atleast you weren't sandbagging in Masters.:D You're results were pretty solid for Expert.
Yeh, the guy that won masters sandbags for sure...

Great images you caught of me Hux, I was so enthused by my average efforts further up the track I had time for a sit and a glance across to where you were shooting from...:rolleyes: What a loser!

You racing Expert this W/E Tony?

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Great images you caught of me Hux, I was so enthused by my average efforts further up the track I had time for a sit and a glance across to where you were shooting from...:rolleyes: What a loser!

Dave ...come back to Expert.

Yeah , I'll be having another crack this weekend Wisey. I'd love to say I've been training hard but..........no.

:D

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com

Wisey, I was in no way having a dig at Dave.:eek: I think he deservse a ride in that category. I was implying that TP in Masters was a waste. He's too fast for them. That said, Mr Currie looked pretty quick through the trees.