DH 2009 team dh (A-line) Now with vid

bishi2516

Likes Dirt
this is my 2008 norco A-line that cracked so got the team DH on warranty not really a fan of what it looks like, but today i will no what it fells like on the track, the F1rst ride will be filmed and made in to a video, which will go on this thread and in phat vids

Frame -Team DH 2009
Rear shock -DHX-3
Front shock/fork -Fox 40 RC2
Handlebars -Sunline v-1
Stem -Sunline v-1 boxxer direct mount
Headset -FSA........
Grips -Sunline logo Lock-on
Saddle -Giant Carbon
Seatpost -Truvative XR
Front brake -Code 5
Rear brake -Code 5
Cranks -Truvative hussefelt 36 tooth
Chainguide -Black spire NXS
Chain -not sure anymore
Pedals -Straightline
Front derailleur -pfffftttt
Rear derailleur -Sram x-7
Front shifter -pffffftttt
Rear shifter -Sram x-9
Cassette -Sram PG 950
Front hub -KT 20mm sealed bearings
Rear hub -KT Q-lite 9speed sealed bearings
Front rim -Sun ringle s-type
Rear rim -Sun ringle s-type
Spokes -DT swiss champion stainless black
Nipples -DT swiss
Tyres -Maxxis Minions
Tubes -Kenda 2.5-3.0
Total weight - 19.5

a vid of me riding this bike for the f1rst time.. ride went well got dark really quickly though soo only had 2hrs to ride
http://www.vimeo.com/4407631

Attachments

Last edited:

SteveC22

Likes Dirt
Thats crap... I cracked my Team DH frame a few weeks ago and didnt get the new model..
Probably cause mine was 07, they must have had a few frames still lying around..:confused:

bishi2516

Likes Dirt
Thats crap... I cracked my Team DH frame a few weeks ago and didnt get the new model..
Probably cause mine was 07, they must have had a few frames still lying around..:confused:
yeah their wher 3 people that did the same as me on the same week and me and another guy got the 09 team dh and the other guy got a 07 team dh

soo yeah i dont no what happend then

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah their wher 3 people that did the same as me on the same week and me and another guy got the 09 team dh and the other guy got a 07 team dh

soo yeah i dont no what happend then
It just depends what they've got in stock really.
Like my brother has cracked his 08 norco ryde and it's currenty at the distributer being assessed. He may get the 09 ryde frame, he may not. We should find out this friday.

-<KURT>-

Likes Dirt
A freind of mine recently got one of these under warranty from his a-line park cracking, they are very nice to ride, feels a lot better than his old ride and the frame is quite light. they also look a lot better in the flesh than on a computer screen aswell.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm jealous, If I don't upgrade to an M6 frame I might go for a team DH without shock. It will be a whole lot cheaper...

bishi2516

Likes Dirt
A freind of mine recently got one of these under warranty from his a-line park cracking, they are very nice to ride, feels a lot better than his old ride and the frame is quite light. they also look a lot better in the flesh than on a computer screen aswell.
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they look sick in flesh:D

MORRK_DH

Likes Dirt
mate im sure you'll enjoy the first ride and the rides after it. I ve have one myself but im running the boxxer worldcups, Rocco worldcup air rear shock, dt swiss 440 freeride hubs pretty much stock and its the best thing since tined soup.

enjoy.

Jake O'Brien

Staunch

Eats Squid
that look heaps good :)
*awaits 08 aline frame to crack*
hah, mind sharing how it cracked?
Yeah, I've also got an 08 A-line so I'm interested on where about's you cracked it so I can keep an eye out for cracks *Cough Cough*

*Cash in on the sweet frame upgrade ;)