2009 VSS#4 Mt Buller

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate, did ya manage to catch any photos of me?:
No.135, black (06) giant glory w/ single crown marzocchi forks, wearing black shorts, navy jacket, black helmet and white and black oakley goggles.

Also, would ya be able to post up all the photos? it's be easier for you if we just browse through 'em instead of you having to go through 'em all for each and everybodys request, plus I wouldn't mind seeing photos of other riders as you look like you got some sweet shots. anyway,
Cheers mate.

Max
Yeah mate, donesn't sound like a bad idea, I might do it tomorrow, I just don't have a very big upload allowence, it costs me heaps if I go over, its cheaper for me to do it this way. But I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the feed back.

I'll have a look for a photo of you tomorrow, i'm to tired and I'm going to bed now anyway.

Catch'

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
204 rockstar jersey
did u get a pic of my crash at the first rock chute? alot of people said it looked horrific..
cheers

Mr.Whippy

Likes Dirt
I dont know.. He most likely missed you because you were travelling so slow =p Patto saw the results... *shakes head* And to think you were my idol ='[

lol, jokes, i'll still <3 you..

Got any of Jazza Wilson giving us a huck to 1st place? Wouldn't mind seeing some of him =p
patto's gay.....

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You didn't happen to get any pics of me?
Racing in sport, #240, on a 09 norco atomik, with blue and white thor shorts, white 661 helmet.

Cheers, Daniel. :)

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Hey Jake. Any chance of a photo of me? I was wearing a purple black and gold jersey, black and red pants, I was in u/17;s, and i was plate #724. Thanks heaps, Jackson.