200mm shock

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Item: 200m rear shock
Price range/Willing to Pay:cheaper than new, cheaper the better.
Extra Info:pM me with what you have please.

No Skid Marks

57mm ideally, but I dont care about stroke length if I'm getting a shock cheap, hence why I didn't mention it ;-) but thanks for your thoughts guys...
Just after a 200mm shock.

No Skid Marks

nah can't do the DNM, if the oils too thin it'll suck to bad. Putting my kid on this bike as I sold our hard tail. needs to be plush as possible not pogo.
so still loookin peeps.

moorey

call me Mia
Can loan you a factory Kashima ctd off a frame hanging on the shed wall, if that helps in the interim.

No Skid Marks

Can loan you a factory Kashima ctd off a frame hanging on the shed wall, if that helps in the interim.
Thanks but don't borrow stuff. Got a air DNM off site above for now. Still keen for something better but. unless the DNM proves to be good, stranger things have happened.

andrew9

Likes Dirt
I was looking at that DMN coil shock, because they are probably small enough to fit on my restrictive frame.

They only come with a 750lb spring, so they'll be good for cliff jumps!

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

I was looking at that DMN coil shock, because they are probably small enough to fit on my restrictive frame.

They only come with a 750lb spring, so they'll be good for cliff jumps!
They're custom springs, you just angle grind every coil until you get the right weight.

No Skid Marks

I will accept fancy shocks as trade in on my Zerode or Nicolai that are for sale. Have operations to pay for but building up a cheapy so I have something to ride still.