2010 AFL dreamteam

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had one last year, I didn't get round to participating in.

Would love to get another one going for Rotorburn.

Join up!

LEAGUE CODE - 155902

Round one: 13 days away

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So this isn't supercoach? Mmmm. Apparently supercoach is better than dream team. I have signed up for supercoach but do bit have a team or leauge selected yet....

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whats supercoach? Can't find it on the afl website..

Edit:

Just found it, its not run by afl.com.au

Its run by Herald Sun.. basically looks like its the same thing, but way more complicated to use..

Last edited:

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We will see matey, been doing a fair bit of research to find some cash cows.. then you're in trouble.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Conors Bombers will most likely take out top spot this year. Never participated before, no idea on how to play, but hopefully my strategy works out for the best.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hardly any good cheap forwards this year.. there's are few just under the 300k mark.. but after that.. its rubbish..

Hardrock_rider_23

Likes Dirt
haha yeah i started last years one up, just registering now, hopefully my squad will do slightly better against the raw toast men this time

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well while i was away we got quite a few join ups, well done!

First game tomorrow, team lists are posted on afl site. The partial lockout will be interesting. I think it happens twice a year..

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tupper said:
The league is full and round one is over.
How did everyone go?
I forgot to finalize my team and it didn't save. I'll make one for the rest of the season this week.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Teams not sent in email.. but are always posted on website?

I seem to have about a 250 lead over the next guy, score of 2129 :p

emcgough

Likes Dirt
I'm not in this league but any thoughts about the player performances so far?

I'm not happy about tippett, leon davis and akermanis but I'm going to stick with them for now.

Silvagni, Waters, Barlow (!!), Kennelly, Trengove, Hitchcock, Ballantyne, Dangerfield, Martin, Maguire, Gumbleton (round 2, anyway) have all been good value for me... of course half of them are on the bench, but still. These cheap players have allowed most of my team to be completely stacked with top players, with $130,000 surplus.

Got 2035 first week, then dropped to 1924. This week should be better than both of these, with some problems sorted out. Team value should rise through the roof when prices change after round 3.