2010 Angry Doctor

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
entries are open kids, get em while they're hot.
Done... cha_cha you in for some more singlespeed rip-your-legs-off, stff em in your ears and ride you like a tricycle fun? :)

Does anyone know if the track conditions are better suited to SRAM powerlinks or Connex?

:)

sly_artichoke

Likes Dirt
Woo-hoo!

In like Flynn.

A much smoother operation than the Capital Punishment debacle. Time shown on my entry said 3:04pm, so it's a west coast USA/Canada server by the look of things.

And coincidences, if you believe in them - my bib no. 261 is the same as my Dirt Works 100 this year. Any mathematicians out there to give me the odds?

And hopefully the weather is more alluring than the oven-fest last year.

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
wow, i entered at 302 pacific and got bib 206, i just entered a mate and he got bib 604. can't see entries lasting til lunchtime...

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
help!!!

wtf is an electronic signature?

don't worry, it accepted my name

Last edited:

-iRideBikes-

Likes Bikes
WOAH! I slept in, had some breaky and a shower then realised it was the 9th today and just registered then. Entry number was 747... out of 750:cool:

Last edited:

Tazdevil

Likes Bikes
Full

FULL as at 2.50pm today. Incredible.

"Angry Doctor 100K FULL AUD 140.00
Irate Intern 50K FULL AUD 105.00
Nasty Nurse Prologue AUD 20.00"

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a receipt and an email titled "registration confirmation" but it's empty.
Did anybody else get this? I registered at about 8:02, so assume the system was taking a belting.

pliskin

Likes Dirt
not too sure what is going on, i had a friend enter for me. it said it ws successful entry. but now when i look at the angry doctor website, it cant seem to find my entry.
i have yet to recieve the confirmation email.
anyone else having similar things happen ?