2010 Boxxer Teams: What do u think

Roryt

Likes Dirt
Hey guys
Just looking for some opinions on 2010 teams.
Quality, smoothness and feel when on the mountain.
Thanks

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
awesome ... mine are buttery ... actually came with oil from the factory :p ... and was serviced with red rum in the majority. I also have a WCS which suffers from stiction for small bump (or the first inch ~)

I'm running mine with the yellow spring and anywhere from no clicks to 5 clicks (HSC) depending on the track and above double for LSC (clicks to 10clicks) ... I'm 78kgs.

Some would say my setup is a little on the soft side ... but I haven't bottomed and I don't think I suffer and packing in ... so I likey

Oh ... I'd look at the 2010 888 Evo Ti as well ... a bit lighter from what I'm told and nicer apparently.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Id buy the Boxxer Race and then put an Elka or Avalanche cartridge in it ;)

The damper cartridges by Elka and Avalanche are miles ahead of the standard Boxxer cartridge (makes it similar type to the Fox).

You can actually buy the complete fork from the States for around $1000US with the Cartidge installed. Or find a cheap Boxxer Race and get the cartridge from CTN Imports her in Aus.

Last edited:

Bilza_ridez

Banned
Really good fork really worth it
I have a pair of 2011 team (pretty much same thing)
and mine work brilliantly
just service them regularly and they are smooth :)

gliss

Likes Dirt
for the same price guys,
what's better 2010 Boxxer Team or 2011 RC/race

was about to buy new 2011 one but it's just that they look the same lol.

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Dont do it rory.

In my experience theyre not very good compared to what else is on the market, go 40s, so much better.