2010 Boxxer Teams, who has stock?

SmokedHam

Likes Dirt
I can't find anyone who has stock of the 2010 Boxxer Teams (PREFER WHITE) but would settle for black? does anyone know who has them i've tried a few, all out and don't seem to know when they will have more, oh & at $1159 too.

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't find anyone who has stock of the 2010 Boxxer Teams (PREFER WHITE) but would settle for black? does anyone know who has them i've tried a few, all out and don't seem to know when they will have more, oh & at $1159 too.
I bet you havnt tried all that hard. TBSM a forum sponsor should have heaps of stock.

Ozza

Eats Squid
I bet you havnt tried all that hard. TBSM a forum sponsor should have heaps of stock.
I ordered a set of 2010 Black Teams today. According to them they were out of white and had minimal blacks left, could of been just to get my sales, but either way the price was hard to go by.

SmokedHam

Likes Dirt
I've tried FTR, no stock left, i've tried TBSM no stock left (remember i'm talking teams) and Ashgrove Cycles & the list goes go... i've sent Kranked Bikes an email, looks like its them..thanks for your replys.
Cheers.