2010 Commencal Supreme DH or Transition tr450?

jims mate

Likes Bikes
the new commencal supreme complete will be around $5k. hopefully less if the dollar stays good. new transition will prob be $4k ish frame only too.
they are both nice but test ride them.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't think you're parent would be able to afford either bike.

Look at something like the Alines, Glorys, etc. Perfectly good bikes without the massive price tag.
That's true.

- Do your parents actually know how much the price tag is on schweeeet bikes like those?

Plow King

Little bit.
the new commencal supreme complete will be around $5k. hopefully less if the dollar stays good. new transition will prob be $4k ish frame only too.
they are both nice but test ride them.
I find that hard to believe seeing as this years model was 12000 ish,

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Commencal.

Hi jake,
when are we going to see you off that Kona and on to a commencal fella?;)
See you at the next race..
Jim
Hey Jim,
You'll see me off that kona as soon as you get me a good deal on a new VIP Commencal frame.
See you next Race.
Jake.

Spanners

Likes Bikes
World Cup Replica Commencals

Hey Jim,
You'll see me off that kona as soon as you get me a good deal on a new VIP Commencal frame.
See you next Race.
Jake.
Hi Jake
In the next shipment there are 5 only "Limited Edition" World Cup Replicas Supreme DH Commencals hitting our shores. These bikes I believe are exactly the same spec as the Atherton bikes. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you!
Say hello to your mum, dad and Dean for me
Jim.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds good.

Hi Jake
In the next shipment there are 5 only "Limited Edition" World Cup Replicas Supreme DH Commencals hitting our shores. These bikes I believe are exactly the same spec as the Atherton bikes. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for you!
Say hello to your mum, dad and Dean for me
Jim.
Wow that sounds good as, any idea how much?
I'm more interested in just a frame. Any Idea how much for a frame.
I said hello to dean for you, but my parents are in Sydney.
Tell Juzzy and Kev Dean and I say hey.
Jake.

Spanners

Likes Bikes
Wow that sounds good as, any idea how much?
I'm more interested in just a frame. Any Idea how much for a frame.
I said hello to dean for you, but my parents are in Sydney.
Tell Juzzy and Kev Dean and I say hey.
Jake.
Hey Jake.
Best thing to do is give YVC a call, They always look after you guys with a good price.
Catch you soon! Jim.

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well, after talking to my parents, they're willing to buy me a brand new bike if i commit to school and work my ass off. I am a big fan of the new Supreme DH's that come with the 2010 boXXers. Does any one have an idea of a ruff price of one?
The same with the Transition tr450. any ideas on a price?
Nothin' like a bit of good ol' blackmail is there?

If you're parents are going to buy you a freshy, don't take advantage. Just get a good quality bike without all the gubbins and be happy.

MINI_FANG

Likes Dirt
Cough *plug* cough! haha! is there any pics out there of the new 2010 Commencals! with the boxxers?

James

yeah the orange one with the boXXers is my favourite bike iv seen so far. im still trying to find a price on one but im not having much luck atm, its probably a bit early. if you jump on the commencal website and go to spyshots ( i think its in the news section) it shows majority of the 2010 bikes. also i must say the absolute sx looks like a great little bike.

Last edited:

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Murphy.

Cough *plug* cough! haha! is there any pics out there of the new 2010 Commencals! with the boxxers?

James
Murphy have a look on the commencal web site, they have posted spy shots of the 2010 with the boxxers, it's orange they look sick.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
commencal intense.

Hey Jake.
Best thing to do is give YVC a call, They always look after you guys with a good price.
Catch you soon! Jim.
Yeah I will do that, I am really interested in an intense 951, but unfortunatly they are to much, so hopefully the commencal frames are a good price.
Thanks, Jake.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That font is really annoying Jake.

Are your parents aware of the prices of these high end DH bikes?

Last years commencals came out around $10,000 as a complete, so i would suggest that as a ball park figure.
The tr450, from what i hear is still in testing and may take a while to come out, maybe not something to hold your breath on.
The other bikes i would suggest thats a high end complete like this is the 951 complete that is rumoured to be coming out soon, there is a thead on mtbr is your interested, apparently not to pricey either (though thats america, over here there would be more added costs). The Trek session 88 is a really nice bike at that price range as well.
If you live in Sydney and your looking at spending that much money maybe try and get down the the bike shed mortdale, they do great builds are great prices (there blog has a top of the line yeti 303 for $9,000)
I dont know where this person got this figure of $9000 for a top of the line yetti from as the frame alone is nearly $8000

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont know where this person got this figure of $9000 for a top of the line yetti from as the frame alone is nearly $8000
He's talking about the new yeti 303 R. those frames are selling for a bit over 4 grand, and i just built one up with a very high end spec for under $9000.