2010 Commencal Supreme DH or Transition tr450?

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
He's talking about the new yeti 303 R. those frames are selling for a bit over 4 grand, and i just built one up with a very high end spec for under $9000.
Did you really? When do we see piccies?

Jim, after what we were talking about on Saturday night, is the Supreme DH the top end bike? (Not the AC Replica) Or is there a Supreme Team DH as well?

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Jim, after what we were talking about on Saturday night, is the Supreme DH the top end bike? (Not the AC Replica) Or is there a Supreme Team DH as well?
yes i did, i've been holding off posting up pictures of it untill i have some action pics to go with it. and going for 2 days riding in ballarat this thursday and friday. so on the weekend you can expect to see some pics. :D

Spanners

Likes Bikes

Hey Hucks,
The supreme DH is a bike my boys were running this season. The supreme team DH is what Woody and Matt Currie were running. In the 2010 bikes I believe you can only buy a supreme DH as a complete bike. The supreme team DH is sold as frame kit only. I will double check my facts and post it up here if I'm incorrect.
Jim.