2010 Commencial Absolut SX - Sneak Peak

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Check it,

Absolut SX

Initially designed for a slopestyle life, the Abso¬lut SX is going to show that its range of abilities will be much wider. Modern, compact, light, with a 140mm /5,5inches of travel, it will be as comfortable in a bike park as in a twisty downhill trail. Developed and build with Cédric GRACIA’s input, this bike is extremely reliable and knows how to boogy!
All the secrets of the Absolut SX

The Absolut SX uses numerous new technical solutions:
- Has a great size /stiffness /weight balance ratio.
- The main pivot point of the contact system is located on the bottom bracket, enabling a singlespeed build.
- Conical integrated headtube 1.5 - 1.1/8inches: ideal if you want a 160mm fork.
- New 10mm shock mount axles: Easier to remove and stronger

READ MORE HERE

Attachments

Last edited:

framd0

Likes Dirt
that thing is sex as. i love it. it just looks so nice an clean.the pivot around the bb thing is very good also because you can run ss with out a tensioner, like the bass/cowan ds

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that looks so good, I would defiantly get that for a slope style bike.
It would be my pick for sure!!!

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Thats probably the nicest bike ive ever seen
Just love the colour
I wanna do slopestyle now just for that bike

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Rear end looks rather long... Looks the sex though, and i'd definitely snap one up if i had the chance

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seat tube is situated infront of the bottom bracket! My guess would be for seat buzz clearance, being a sx bike whick most people prefer to run there seat lower than your dh/am type bike.
To a degree.

It does bend inward (towards head tube) where the wheel is 90 degrees to the ground, then it bends back to behind the bottom bracket.

Ozza

Eats Squid
Makes sence.. frame is a bit trippppppy lol
Yeah, Im still not sold on the tapered headtube on an sx bike. Bike would look alot more cleaner with an integrated 1 1/8 setup like the stps come with. I also think with the forks setup at 140mm on a slightly slanted table makes the geo and front end look rather bogus.

Last edited: