2010 Del Rio NSW DH BY NBT

corey96

Likes Bikes
Hey Neli,
Very nice shots there. i like the one of me thanks. If you have any of my brother number 125 giant glory, green and brown royal kit saturday and blue and white tld kit on sunday
cbelsie@hotmail.com
thanks corey

Last edited:

Smiddy88

Likes Dirt
hi Neil, thanks for the shot of me, did happen to get any more shots of me?

my number was 602
Bike: Trek Session 88
Kit: Red and black Oneil (sunday)
Blue and black Oneil (saturday)
Red fox helmet

If you have any could you send the pictures to smiddy88@gmail.com
sorry what is your email?
Thanks Brent Smith

Dug

Likes Dirt
Dear Mr Thompson did you get any pic.s... Ah forget it Great shots Neil As usual..... You got accomodation for Lithgow. I might have to crash your pad ....LOL See ya there:p

WHo was the funny lookin Old Goober with the Benie on at the campfire pic..........Thanks for not putting up the others.......Having said that...... Bugger:p

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
Hey Neil, great shots. Did you happen to get any of:

Number: 626
Kit: Saturday wearing a Thor, Blue and white kit. Sunday wearing a TLD headline kit, black and white.
Bike: Norco team dh with blue boxxers.
Gear: Blue THE helmet with blue fox goggles.
Email: Luke_ride99@hotmail.com

thanks

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
hey neil, sweet pics.
if you got some of me i was
number - 621
kit- red/black/yellow jersey(saturday) black white belrose jersey(sunday), brown fox pants, black helmet
bike - 09 glory dh0
e-mail - luke_brennan_888@hotmail.com

that would be greatly appreciated and if you have any of stromlo or awaba of me could you send them aswell.

thanks, luke

Last edited:

dan-492

Likes Dirt
hey neil, thanks for the great photo. if you happened to get any more could you please send me them.

No# 113
Bike: black and red glory
Kit: tld black kit with grey/red stripe, possibly a blue flanno on saturday morning.

Cheers, Danny.

dan-492@hotmail.com