2010 Forrest 6 Hour - Entries now OPEN!

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
With a cap of just 350 riders, we have now officially opened entries for the 2010 Forrest 6 Hour.
Last years event sold out well before the event, so don't delay head over to our site now and get your entry in.
$1000 1st place up for grabs in the Solo Male and Solo Female.
Solo entries will be capped at 100 in total (Elite Male, Elite Female, 40+ male)

Stevob

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm registered already. It was a great event last year, barring the log jam on the single track 200m into the course. Doing it solo this year as opposed to last year's team effort. Should be fun. Short & fast loop.

Norm, is there any change to the starting procedure this year? I've read that there's more double track/fire road for passing/eating opportunities. When will you have the course map up?

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
Course map just went up (2 mins ago)... there will be full GPS data to follow.

We listened to the "complaints" about the start last year, and yes we will make some changes...
HOWEVER
We will always give priority to Solo starters getting the best start. If you are in a team, you have to earn your spot.

There is more fire road, particularly at the start of each loop.

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
Entered as solo.

Let the training begin!

Hope I can convince the wife to be my support crew.
Gee you'd be hoping, for anything less than a 24 my support crew has been reduced to a chair, a table and if I'm really lucky an esky to keep the bottles cool!

SB

Likes Dirt
Norm, nice course!!
I'm in with a mate for the first crack at enduros.
I rode most of that last thurday arvo, what a lap it will be...

LordNikon

Uber Geek
Gee you'd be hoping, for anything less than a 24 my support crew has been reduced to a chair, a table and if I'm really lucky an esky to keep the bottles cool!
lucky for me the novelty hasn't worn off yet.

I'm sure it will soon though. :)

uhuforrest

Likes Dirt
Entries now up over the 100 mark.

There is a definite limit to solo numbers and total event numbers.

Get organised soon or you will miss out

The website has an entrant list as well, just look under the "race details" page

Roland

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi Roland, i've entered as a solo and assumed it would put me in the 40+ when i entered my birth date, can you change me to 40+ please?

Cheers, Chris

uhuforrest

Likes Dirt
Hi Roland, i've entered as a solo and assumed it would put me in the 40+ when i entered my birth date, can you change me to 40+ please?

Cheers, Chris
Will pass on to the web guru - NOT ME!

Found out that birth date does not preclude you from entering Elite, hence the need to choose category manually

Roland

Last edited:

uhuforrest

Likes Dirt
With a cap of just 350 riders, we have now officially opened entries for the 2010 Forrest 6 Hour.
Last years event sold out well before the event, so don't delay head over to our site now and get your entry in.
$1000 1st place up for grabs in the Solo Male and Solo Female.
Solo entries will be capped at 100 in total (Elite Male, Elite Female, 40+ male)
Entries now total over 150, including 70 in solo

ONLY 30 SOLO SPOTS LEFT

Get in quick if you want one, we are still getting regular numbers signing up each day

Regards

Roland

Last edited:

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
Solo entries now closed

We have currently closed the Solo entries, as our initial cap of 100 solo riders has been met.
Depending on the makeup of the team entries we may or may not reopen them prior to the event.

Anyone who has missed out, should send an email to mtbclub@rideforrest.com.au to go on the waiting list.