DH 2010 glory 00

glory14

Likes Dirt
hey guys, here is my new budget build giant glory, been savin for a while and its finally here:), took it for a ride up coffs and it was so good, just waiting on some softer springs. Lookin for a few upgrades later down the track like new bars but for now it rides good. The total weight comes in at about 16.7 kg.

Hope you enjoy

fork RockShox BoXXer Race, 203mm
shock RockShox Vivid 4.1
handlebar Truvativ Holzfeller, low rise
stem Truvativ Holzfeller, Direct Mount
seatpost Giant Connect, 30.9
saddle Fi'zi:k Tundra w/ Manganese rails
pedals shimano dx
shifters SRAM X7, rear
front derailleur E-13 + guide
rear derailleur Sram X-0
brakes Avid Elixir R Hydraulic disc 8" rotors
levers Avid Elixir R Hydraulic disc
cassette SRAM PG970DH 9speed 11-26
chain sram
cranks Race Face Atlas with 34tht G ring
BB Race Face X-type
rims Sun EQ31 disc
hubs Giant tracker 20mm R. DT Swiss 340 12x150mm
spokes DT Swiss Competition Butted 14/15g
tires Michelin Hot S, 26x2.5 and minion front
:):):):):):):):):)

Attachments

Last edited:

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Budget build it may be, but if that isnt hawwt then I'm a monkeys uncle! That beike is sick.

glory14

Likes Dirt
thanks man

I cant wait to ride thredbo state round its going to be sick does any one know the dates:)

Last edited:

tim_d

Likes Dirt
Budget build with Sram X0 Derailleur? Geez I'd love to see your expensive build then :p

Awesome bike

glory14

Likes Dirt
i picked it up cheap

The other bike in the pic is on of my mates bike i wish that i had a that bike aswell

Last edited:

glory14

Likes Dirt
spring

i just got a xtra soft boxxer spring and just waiting for my 300lbs vivid spring off tbsm and then my suspension will be prefect

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
The bike looks great dude, only thing that could make you build look better is if you could have bought the Glory 01 frame (black/red frame) instead of the silver/blue, with your black forks, red cranks it would have looked stelth.....

BUT I still love the look of your bike!!!!

supermajo1

Likes Dirt
The bike looks great dude, only thing that could make you build look better is if you could have bought the Glory 01 frame (black/red frame) instead of the silver/blue, with your black forks, red cranks it would have looked stelth.....

BUT I still love the look of your bike!!!!

that is the first thing that i thought as soon as i saw it
but i still think it is HOT