2010 interschools (chris)

lobstar

Likes Dirt
*hey sorry, fogot to add my email,. and couldnt figure out how to edit my post*
Also did you ahve any of me?
Banshee scythe 2010 black boxxers
fox yellow and black pants with either tld (black and white jersey) or yellow fox jersey?
Didnt have a race number
lobstar_dude@hotmail.com
Cheers

Cammm.

Cannon Fodder
Heyyyy chris mate, would you be able to send any shots you got of me ? number 241, green and red tld kit,

koe/extreme dh

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,
Both Friday and Saturday I was riding on a Giant Reign 1 with a Green Crow TLD helmet and a TLD headline kit.
My number plate was a Div. 2 number plate on Friday as I accidentally circled Div. 2 on my sheet so it will be a number in the 200's. But on Saturday I got the Div. 3 number plate number 376 so it could either of those number plates.
If you have some please send them too koe_is@hotmail.com
Cheers in advance,
Koe

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
Hi! Any shots of me?

NUMBER: 286

RIDING: A 2006 blue Iron Horse Yakuza Kumicho, with black Marzochi 888 forks.

WEARING: A red T-Shirt, a black and red Rjays missile helmet (with a fair few stickers on it!) with brown dragon goggles with black and white (with bits of red) shift shorts with grey shin guards OR black and white fox pants (full length).

EMAIL: Happy_Haza123@hotmail.com

Thanks so much for this, you are doing everyone a great favor. And sick shots by the way:cool:

tim_d

Likes Dirt
Any of me? Rider #125, 2009 white norco shore, mostly black kit, 661 black/white helmet.
Green scott voltage for 4x if you happened to get snaps of that as well.
Email is tim_d@live.com.au

Cheers Tim

bighitben

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, can't see any of the shots obviously so i can't comment.

If you happen to have any of me and could send them then i'd really appreciate it.
I was rider #213
2010 Mongoose Boot'r Team
TLD Headline shorts with a grey hoodie
E-mail is ben_gonzy@hotmail.com

Thanks mate,
Ben.

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
hey chris,
number - 240
bike - 09 glory dh0
kit - red/yellow/black tld beta jersey, brown fox shorts and black fox rampage helmet (dragon goggles)
e-mail - luke_brennan_888@hotmail.com
i was chillin with u, maurice, christian and all the other boys

cheers.

Glorified!!!

Likes Bikes
Hey mate did you happen to get any of rider 422. Black Royal shorts Giant glory comp wearing a heathcote high jersey.
jay_wazup_@hotmail.com

.dan.

Likes Dirt
hey,
daniel-orbea@hotmail.com
i was wearing a black and white TLD jersey and black and white TLD headline shorts with THE zebra helmet on friday.
on saturday i was wearing the same helmet but a TLD black and white headline jersey and pants.
i was riding a green and black demo 7.
thanks, dan

CRIK

NSWMTB
Would appreciate it if you have any of:

#201 Riding green Morewood for DH and white Morewood for 4X. Wearing black t-shirt & black shorts (I think) for 4X.

#301 riding black Zuza for both DH & 4X. Wearing white t-shirt & black shorts for 4X.

kerry_crimmins@hotmail.com

Thanks

Master Nick

Likes Bikes
Photos

Some photos would be great, thanks

Number: 214
Kit: blue t shirt, black keewee shorts, leat neck brace, grey THE helmet for the 4X -- for the DH, same helmet, same neck brace, same shorts, red white and black fox jersey on 661 body armor, black knee/shins.
Bike: 09 Glory DH1 black and white, tubes on white Boxxer teams. gold grip clamps.