2010 - National DH - Round 2 - Shepparton (from Natarlie)

anok

Likes Dirt
hey cool pics. I was wondering if you got any pics of me apart from the one of me on the spinal board hahaha
num48 was in a full red kit on sat and black t with fox shorts on friday on a trek session 8 thanx heaps
G'day, can't find any riding shots of you mate. Would've been good to get video of you on the green whistle though. :)

anok

Likes Dirt
Hi Mate,

did your wife get any of #3 in female.
I had pink gloves, socks and goggles.

Thanks!
Hey Sarsha, we are the couple that you sat with at After Party (mellow one at that!). Can't find any of you unless your're the one that is crashing? Have you got pink bars and wearing plain black shorts? SPY goggles?

Musgrove

Likes Dirt
Hay photos look sick. Did you happen to get any of #506 riding a white Bilt proto with red boxxers. Wearing a white and blue tld kit. Thanks

Last edited:

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Hey Sarsha, we are the couple that you sat with at After Party (mellow one at that!). Can't find any of you unless your're the one that is crashing? Have you got pink bars and wearing plain black shorts? SPY goggles?
Hey, Cool. Yes the after party was rather lame... Hopefully it is better in Thredbo!
No, that would not be me with the pink handlebars. I didn't crash all weekend in both 4X or DH.
Horray for me!!!

Thanks anyway!

CRIK

NSWMTB
G'day,

Great photo's. Would you happen to have any of my boys:

Number 503 riding Green Morewood Izimu, wearing either Blue, black & gold jersey and long pants of white & black jersey and shorts.

or

Number 741 riding black Morewood Zuza wearing either Blue & Orange jersey and long pants or black & white fox jersey with shorts.

Thanks

lavis77

Likes Bikes
hey champ

hey mate

did you get any of 212

giant glory 00 (blue and silver)
troy lee kit (blue and white) or (black and white) or thor black and white and blue d3

thanks mate

junior

get out of my grill
helllllo, any of #40. black morewood with green and yellow helmet and red neck brace. thanks