2010 NSWMTB DH Champs: Lithgow:All the lead up and post race guff

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
July 10-11 Thales rifle range top of Finlay ave Littleton

Entries are open ,

Goats are scared

Skinny, Mal and the boys have been pants down shovels up and the track is riding fast

Leatt are back on board and we have 2 braces we will be raffling off over the weekend

Big thanks to them and the rest of our awesome sponsors

[URL="http://www.cwprint.com.au/"]
attachment.php
[/URL]

So who's in, who's keen?

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 735
  • header_logo.gif
    header_logo.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 741
  • homefoot.jpg
    homefoot.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 718
  • Color Logo H.jpg
    Color Logo H.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 742
  • header_short.jpg
    header_short.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 748
Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I haven't raced any of the State rounds this year, but do want to race the State Champs. Is that possible? I do have a MTBA license.

cheers

Do you have a goat..... What I mean to say is, Yes.

There is no requirement to do any of the rounds

sweet - is the track the same as last year cos we had a ball . i still dont have a goat but i know a man with a sheep and 2 chickens!

just had dodgy accomodation last year , can you local boys recomend anywhere reasonable in lithgow ?

sweet - is the track the same as last year cos we had a ball . i still dont have a goat but i know a man with a sheep and 2 chickens!

just had dodgy accomodation last year , can you local boys recomend anywhere reasonable in lithgow ?

There is a great Goat shed on the Bells line......

This has a few other tracks mixed in to but should give you an idea
[video=youtube;DXvsYjhU9TU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXvsYjhU9TU[/video]

Well just letting people know that just about the hole of lithgow motels and hotels are sold out.
I had to get a place about 20mins away

hey guys. Read the nswmtb website and it says you have to be a member and no day licences will be issued on the day. Can you sign up on the day as i have no credit card to do it online? also is there camping sites around the area?

thanks

Back